+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Disappointed :(

I know I shouldn't be sad as I have the most beautiful 10mth old DD.... But I convinced myself I was UTD as AF which has been running like clockwork for almost 5 months is so far 4 days late.... I finally managed to get to the shops to do a test today and it was negative I'm hoping it's just to early to detect it but still can't help that disappointed feeling.
    I'm still bfing DD and even though I've had normal cycles for a while is there a chance this could cause me to be late now??

Thanks
    Reviews

That's what I thought too, the thing is I'm feeding DD less now as I have replaced a bf with a bottle of formula in the last couple of weeks.
    Have decided maybe its for the best atm as we're getting married early next year and have a fair work load on with building a house, studying and chasing DD who has endless energy.
    Not sure why AF has disappeared though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyoung View Post
    we're getting married early next year and have a fair work load on with building a house, studying and chasing DD who has endless energy.
    Not sure why AF has disappeared though
    Um maybe this is your reason why it has disappeared. Stress can cause irregular cycles and it certainly sounds like you have a lot on at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had similiar things happen, I have always been a clockwork person, my cycles are always 28-30 days every month. But I'm still breastfeeding my 8 month old DS and i've had regular periods since he was 3 months old but instead of being my usual 28-30 days they've been 40-45 days I plan to wean soon because we're ttc #4 and I just have no idea to track my cycle while it's like this lol. My friend has let me borrow her Maybe Baby so hoping that can help us pinpoint ovulation

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't think it's stress as even though we have lots on the go we are
    very laid back and relaxed about it all, its all still in the early stages so the stress is yet to come.