+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    More than possible with this one- she has multiple kids to multiple dads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one with nits with their own kids... Put conditioner in your LO's hair AFTER their shower/bath, and don't wash it out... The lice don't like the greasy feel and can't get a grip on the hair. You do have to do it after there are no live lice in the hair. Also, Lavender oil in a spray works. Go to a store that sells essential oils, and they will be able to tell you exactly which ones to use, grab a spray bottle, fill it with water, put half a dozen drops of each different oil in, and there we go. It works wonders. Also, those that know how to make their own shampoo can make one up using the same oils.
    HTH.
    OP, sounds like BM of my DSD. If it is expensive, she doesn't have a problem with taking it and not returning it, but if its cheap, don't let it near her house!!!
    And, I also know what our DP means by only one person complaining... He doesn't want her complaining to keep the peace for the sake of your DSS. It's the same thing with me and my DP. If you ever need a rant feel free to PM me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think maybe you misunderstand his comment.
    Not its ok for her to whinge to him but not you, but more we can complain about her parenting skills, but Ill be damned if Ill let her complain about our parenting skills. Thats how I would have taken it.
    As for recurring nits, well, Im battling these horrid things on a weekly basis. How I wish I had sons so I could shave their heads. I spend so much and do it all the time yet the damn things keep coming back. If anyone has the magic answer, then please share coz these things are surely unkillable.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Husband sides with ex

Quote Originally Posted by LotusMum View Post
    I think maybe you misunderstand his comment.
    Not its ok for her to whinge to him but not you, but more we can complain about her parenting skills, but Ill be damned if Ill let her complain about our parenting skills. Thats how I would have taken it.
    As for recurring nits, well, Im battling these horrid things on a weekly basis. How I wish I had sons so I could shave their heads. I spend so much and do it all the time yet the damn things keep coming back. If anyone has the magic answer, then please share coz these things are surely unkillable.

Neem oil works a treat is great for so many things nits, mozzies, sand flies , flies etc. only thing I would ever use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to the shop to buy some today.
    So how exactly do you use it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like he's putting your son's welfare first. What did you want him to do? Confused.