+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Hi funchu.. I hadn't even thought to report it. My naturopath assumed I had a reaction to the fish oil capsules. But I have never felt so grosse and sick after any vitamins like that before.
    I was on blackmores conceive well gold. Batch 254526 exp feb 2014

Hopefully BD'ing every other day will catch ur eggy even it ur O day is unpredictable. Are u using OPKs? I was unsure I was actually Oing each month so it was good to get a +result and sure enough 14days later AF arrived
    I'll check my batch no. & let you know if it's the same one. I've had no problems with fish oil in the past. I wasn't using OPKs, as I was adamant I wasn't going to do all of that (charting etc...) - I just wanted to relax & let it happen... then I thought "I'll just get a thermometer. It can't hurt to know what my bbt chart looks like right?", then it was the ovuplan thingy (not having much luck with that so far- have trouble getting the amount of saliva right)... then... I ordered some OPKs on the weekend. Hopefully they arrive early in the week so I can test before I'm meant to O. In the interim, DH & I are having fun

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Hi all, well I've got some sort of stomach bug and let's just say I've spent the weekend hanging out with my toilet! It's not nice and def does not put me in the mood for dtd :-( I think I'm due to o this week but my cycle is all over the place so who knows. Hopefully this bug eases up so we can bd everyday this week and hope we catch that egg!
    Eeep! Hope your are feeling better soon! xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'll check my batch no. & let you know if it's the same one. I've had no problems with fish oil in the past. I wasn't using OPKs, as I was adamant I wasn't going to do all of that (charting etc...) - I just wanted to relax & let it happen... then I thought "I'll just get a thermometer. It can't hurt to know what my bbt chart looks like right?", then it was the ovuplan thingy (not having much luck with that so far- have trouble getting the amount of saliva right)... then... I ordered some OPKs on the weekend. Hopefully they arrive early in the week so I can test before I'm meant to O. In the interim, DH & I are having fun

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Good idea. I would be keen to let them know if we both have the same batch and symptoms.

I can't just relax. We just don't bd enough to catch that egg every month. We both are committed to TTC so are happy to bd around O as much as possible. But when it's not O week we are 2-3times a week ppl max.

Both work ft. Have a DS already. After school commitments and DH studies part time as well as I run a hobby business. Lol. It's any wonder we have time to sleep some days. Lol.

So glad ur having fun trying! It must be nice to feel closer emotionally and physically. : )

I use bbt after AF and before O, mostly to confirm O day then after +OPK I stop. Otherwise I seem to over analyse my temps too much and it messes with my head during my TWW. After O I now try and feel confident we have done all we can and just wait patiently.

Have been using elevit for three days now.. No real dramas at all. Happy with that. I felt grosse on the blackmores. Like I was UTD with morning sickness.., didn't help my crazy TWW brain much at all. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't just relax. We just don't bd enough to catch that egg every month. We both are committed to TTC so are happy to bd around O as much as possible. But when it's not O week we are 2-3times a week ppl max.

Both work ft. Have a DS already.
    Hope it is okay to join in? I feel silly prattling away in the testing threads when I am no longer a testing candidate, but I need to prattle somewhere to keep my mind occupied whilst I am waiting for af, or waiting to o lol.

Am having the craziest cycle and need distraction

MWL I feel like this too. my DH and I can sometimes slip down to 3-4 a month on a bad month!! He works such crazy hours. Well I shoudl say he did. He cracked it at work today and just walked out. So now he is my house maid.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    Hope it is okay to join in? I feel silly prattling away in the testing threads when I am no longer a testing candidate, but I need to prattle somewhere to keep my mind occupied whilst I am waiting for af, or waiting to o lol.

Am having the craziest cycle and need distraction

MWL I feel like this too. my DH and I can sometimes slip down to 3-4 a month on a bad month!! He works such crazy hours. Well I shoudl say he did. He cracked it at work today and just walked out. So now he is my house maid.
    More the merrier. We all post a little update and a 'hey how is it going' comment on here everynow and then.

Wow what a crazy work day for him! Life gets in the way some times.. We try and make an effort when it's been a few days but certainly after our BFN last month we are both very committed to trying as much as possible and making the most of our O days.

Whats making ur cycles so crazy? Where are u at ATM?
    x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys, been quiet round here lately so I thought I'd say hi.
    Af has finished so were bding as often as we can its hard this time of the year it's so busy so were all tired. Am hoping the new year will bring new beginnings. Starting my new role in the company in the new year lets hope a new baby as well.
    My dd well the owner of her dance studio had a baby boy on Friday morning so yesterday I got to go baby shopping had so much fun. Dd has her dance concert this coming weekend which I'm really looking forward to then her presentation night so full on week ahead for us.
    How's everyone going??? Where is everyone up to???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whats making ur cycles so crazy? Where are u at ATM?
    x
    well mainly I had a faint bfp, then neg one, so got BT, that was negative. Had nausea and acid in back of my throat for weeks. Had terrible pain in right hand side near ovaries. SORE boobs and I never get them, never even when I preg with DS.

Now terrible period cramp on lead up to af and also never get that! Such a strange one.

Not too bad though, DH and I weren't really trying, we have been on condoms since ds was born, then earlier last month around O time we just didn't, which was strange as in four years we never slipped up. So we decided we must be ready! Then I very quickly got caught up in the whole ttc craziness

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx ur TTC journey is short an sweet then. Sounds like you had a bit of crazy start. But with some luck and maybe a touch of charting you might find things settle down now.

Keep us posted! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys, been quiet round here lately so I thought I'd say hi.
    Af has finished so were bding as often as we can its hard this time of the year it's so busy so were all tired. Am hoping the new year will bring new beginnings. Starting my new role in the company in the new year lets hope a new baby as well.
    My dd well the owner of her dance studio had a baby boy on Friday morning so yesterday I got to go baby shopping had so much fun. Dd has her dance concert this coming weekend which I'm really looking forward to then her presentation night so full on week ahead for us.
    How's everyone going??? Where is everyone up to???
    Sounds like 2013 will be a great year for you Tully! How exciting for ur friend. What an awesome excuse to go baby shopping too!

Xmas is always super busy. We have so much on at home and work. Just trying to get through this week so I can take a breath at the end and go on holidays for a week before Xmas is in full force.

We are waiting to O. I'm back to temping and using OPKs so feeling good about getting our timing right.

Although this morning I must have woken up to do my temp in a daze then fell back to sleep. So by the time my alarm went off I was very confused about whether i did it or not and if it would accurate. Then couldn't find the thermometer.. Trying not to move too much to not affect my temp but desperately trying to find where the heck it was cause I leave it in my bedside table. Turns out it is was still under my arm from my earlier half awake efforts but not even turned on. Oops!! Kinda funny. But I dont know how accurate my temp is cause I was wriggling around a bit trying to find it before I took it properly. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, mind if I join?
    I am so impatient and the waiting parts of ttc are driving me insane
    I have been off the pill for 3 months, and have just started our 3rd cycle of officially ttc.
    DH says we are just "seeing what happens" but I am very actively ttc lol, he knows I am using opk's and can very easily guess when I am o'ing!
    Im CD 5 or 6 today and am a little worried about my really short and light af. this month it only lasted 1 1/2 days and was really light!
    It used to last 4-5 days and was reasonably heavy when on bc????
    hopefully its just my body sorting itself out