+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, it's so hard to hard to avoid alcohol and awkward questions over Christmas! My excuses range from "I'm driving" to "I have issues with wheat"... I've been on and off a Paleo diet for awhile so everyone now expects my odd eating.

Apparently caffeine is the worst if you're TTC, for both of you, so the DH and I have been off it all (including tea and chocolate) for three months. And men shouldn't have more than 3 standard drinks a week as they deplete the body of zinc, which is what the body uses to make sperm. DH is taking a zinc supplement to help as I can't keep him to 3 beers!! I'm avoiding wheat as my tummy doesn't like it, and alcohol, but that's pretty much it.

I'm so impatient too, I just want everything NOW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

I might have to get dp onto that zinc supplement, I didn't know that and there's no way in hell I keep him to 3 beers lol!
    I'm currently waiting to o, getting in lots of baby making practice in the meantime ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Practise makes perfect right??! ; )

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys, well af is due in 3 days lets hope it doesn't come, I have a feeling it will though dh and I have been so busy it's hard to bd as much as we probley should be. Maybe the new year will bring us good luck.ive decided the new year will bring many changes, am going to take that promotion at work have even negotiated that ill only take on working in office 3 days so I can still do hands on stuff the other 2.
    Christmas tree went up yesterday and its really starting to feel Christmassy I love it. Most Christmas shopping done.
    Dd goes on her first school camp tomorrow rather scary she's growing up so quickly.
    How's everyone else going???

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Tully. So glad u took the promotion! You must deserve it! And that is worth patting yourself on the back for!!! ^.^

Have u done any FRERs yet or are u going to wait and see if AF arrives on time?

I'm on AF denial land. I know its here but still grasping at BFP news. It's not going to happen. I need to move on and deal with it. After a lecture from my MIL on what we should and shouldn't be doing in our lives I'm glad I don't have news yet. Maybe it's best to tell her over the phone instead of in person. She has been visiting for a week and I am a little glad it's almost over.

She means well. But has an opinion on everything and can never seem to be happy for us no matter what we do. DH is in the same boat. Loves his mum.. But in small doses.

Off to a well reserved spa day with my best friend today. So excited to be tuning out and spending a day in candle lit bliss. Nothing like some good harp music and whale sounds to relax the soul. : )

Hope U are all well! Wheres everyone else at ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,

me and my partner started TTC in Nov for first time, the waiting game is already killing me! Just need to keep busy!! Currently 5dpo and keep looking out for signs! I am going to really try and wait till nearer my AF due to test. Good luck to everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy Monday everyone, not sure what's going on, yesterday I went to toilet and had small spotting assumed this Is af arriving 2 days early that's ok bit of spotting over night then this morning in the shower I lost the biggest blood clot ever it was the size of the palm of my hand it was very dark red/black now I have severe cramps bleeding has become quite heavy. So confused never have I have blood clots googled and everything I've read said its normal. Slightly stressing over this. I had a glass of wine last night first time in over 6 months could this be the problem?
    On to a brighter note my dd is off to her first camp today she is so excited

Hope someone can help me

Thanks
    Reviews
    tully78, so sorry for the news! I'm not sure what happened this morning but I don't think a glass of wine would have done that. Do you have a doctor you can ring up and ask? I used to get big blood clots at the beginning of AF when I first came off the pill.

Carly11, I'm in the same spot as you! I'm 9 DPO and analyzing all signs! I was getting lots of creamy CM since 2DPO, but not today yet. I've also had bloating and gas since 2DPO, everything feels achy down there. (Plus slightly sore nipples, TM i know!) I really hope I'm not getting the symptoms because I'm so focussed on getting the symptoms! The mind is a powerful thing. When do you plan to do your HPT?

How is everyone else doing? I've got fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im really not sure i want to wait till i have more symptoms, at the min i have no tender breasts just had shooting pains and cramps yesterday which im hoping was implantation! Im going to hold out till this wkend i think. Have you tested yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

I had crazy symptoms during my TWW. I had never noticed them before in my lead up to AF. But I honestly believe I was just more sensitive to them knowing that I was trying to find clues I was UTD. I'm not. I'm cd 5 now after AF showed up.

Bloating. Nausea. Headaches. Tired. Achey. Twinges. Pulling in my abdomen. All sorts of stuff. None of it was implantation or preg symptoms. And it lasted from O to AF.

Any other time my life i prob would have put it down to being over worked. Stressed. Full tummy. Tired. Achey from the gym etc. because I wasn't TTC then it would have never occurred to me to be preg symptoms.

I know now next cycle to just get on with life and stop consulting dr google over every itch and ache. It's not healthy for my sanity to convince myself i am UTD and then get a very big neg. When AF is late and I get a BFP. Then I will believe I am UTD... Well that the plan anyways. : /