+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Sorry to hear about your bfn made with love. Next month will be better. Your cookies look amazing to btw.
    Afm it's been crazy at work and have meeting with head boss today about possible promotion which is fantastic just not sure I wanna take it then find out I'm utd such a hard choice. I'm currently in my 2ww af is due in 9 days although this month has been very different not sure if I'm symptom spotting but for over a good week now I've had real sore boobs, feeling very sick all day, slight twinges in lower abdomen. Lets hope this is my month.
    Hope everyone is coping with this weather today in Melbourne it's going to be 38 not looking forward to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Omg take the promotion woman! Don't be nuts. Do not put your life on hold for a what if. Take each day as it comes. Relish your success and deal with maternity leave when it happens. You will regret it if you don't take the promotion now. Worst case scenario.. It could be better pay for 9mths before ur BFP turns into baby to be.

Be kind to ur self. U deserve it!
    xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

tully78  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and the cookies tasted great too. Peanut butter flavour. Yum!
    Now to make 30 more on Friday night

: )

Thanks
    Reviews

AF arrived today. I already knew we were out of the running for this month.. But I still had some glimmer of hope that the tests were wrong. Nevermind. Onto December we go. : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Hey Tully!! I was taking blackmores pre pregnancy gold. But I noticed I was feeling nauseas after I took it. Some headaches and general feeling blah. So I stopped just after I O'd. Prob switch brands after AF this cycle.
    DH doesn't take anything. He has cut down coffee and we are eating a lot better together. Prob look at his options for vitamins if we are still TTC in 6mths or so and need to look more into what are options are / why it's not working.

xx
    I had really bad reflux after taking Blackmores conceive well gold after only 2 days, so I switched to elevit with Iodine. So far, so good - I hope it helps with the babymaking!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Poppiecon View Post
    Hi Everyone,

The waiting game is definitely making me question my sanity! DH & I started TTC last week for the first time (for our first), I never doubted when I O'd in previous months (temp & CM plotting) but last week I analyzed and re-analyzed every symptom and then freaked out when DH didn't want to BD after two nights in a row.

I've been told to relax and not stress as stress isn't good for my body, so I'm just stressing about the fact that I'm not relaxed and just stressing!

Now I'm waiting to do a HPT (Wednesday next week I hope) and am analysing every twinge in case it's implantation. Madness! So glad to read you'll all going through the same thing.

Best of luck to everyone!
    We've just started trying too (though have been "not not trying" for a few months). I'm going mad with the waiting. Right now it's waiting for AF to leave. I had a similar freak out this month when DH didn't want to BD... I feel like a crazy person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    We've just started trying too (though have been "not not trying" for a few months). I'm going mad with the waiting. Right now it's waiting for AF to leave. I had a similar freak out this month when DH didn't want to BD... I feel like a crazy person

Funchu we've also been not not trying for a few months! And I was desperately counting down until AF left so I know exactly how you feel. Each morning I think "I'll relax today and put it out of my mind" and then I'm reviewing my O app and searching for symptoms each evening... I think the hardest thing is not being able to talk about it with family, especially since my SIL is 6 weeks pregnant and the rest are waiting for us to get a move on...

Let me know how you go with O-ing! Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Poppiecon For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Poppiecon View Post
    Funchu we've also been not not trying for a few months! And I was desperately counting down until AF left so I know exactly how you feel. Each morning I think "I'll relax today and put it out of my mind" and then I'm reviewing my O app and searching for symptoms each evening... I think the hardest thing is not being able to talk about it with family, especially since my SIL is 6 weeks pregnant and the rest are waiting for us to get a move on...

Let me know how you go with O-ing! Good luck!

Yep. My app gets a good workout + I made my own spreadsheet, tracking bbt, op scope results, diet, supplements + I'm on bubhub every 1/2 hr or so. I hope it happens this month. Good luck to you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yep. My app gets a good workout + I made my own spreadsheet, tracking bbt, op scope results, diet, supplements + I'm on bubhub every 1/2 hr or so. I hope it happens this month. Good luck to you too

I've also made my own spreadsheet and look forward to updating it each morning. I feel a bit obsessive at times! (who am I kidding, I feel a bit obsessive all the time!)

If you're constantly analyzing your diet I think you're doing very well! I was put on a three-month fertility detox by my naturopath because she seems to think diet plays a key role in conception and, of course, having a healthy happy bub! It's very hard when people ask why you're avoiding certain foods though, I've had to make up all sorts of creative excuses!

I have fingers crossed for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Poppiecon For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I might have to steal some of those excuses! I've also decided to quit alcohol completely this cycle. I don't drink much anyway, but want to be extra careful. This will be a hard one to explain over Christmas though.

Regarding the spreadsheet... I'm so obsessive that I start thinking about entering the next day's info as soon as I finish entering today's! Arrrggghhh... I wish I wasn't so impatient. Waiting sucks!

What sorts of foods are you eating/ avoiding?