+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Glad your having a better say tulle!

I have a different kind of waiting now - to see if my faint bfp gets darker and the little bean sticks

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

tully78  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

I have my fingers crossed for you k17. Lets hope it gets darker.
    My SIL just rang to tell me she is utd don't get me wrong I'm really happy for her but so jealous. She said it just happened we are the same age so there is still hope for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tully78 For This Useful Post:

k17  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi everyone,
    Tully- I know what you mean about feeling jealous, I've had so many friends tell me they are pregnant and I'm so happy for them but why not me??? Especially when they say we've only been trying for a month, I'm going on 5 and still nothing

Anyway I finally got my AF after it just decided to not come last month, I'm relived to have answers, kind of, and ready to get back into trying.

So just wondering, what signs does your body give you as a main indication that your ovulating, I'm not temping or doing opk I'm just trying to get the feel from what my body's doing and bd as much as possible!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and forgot to add fx for you k17, hope that line gets darker!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey Meli. I noticed last cycle that I had crazy amounts of EWCM for a few days and some twinges in that general area. Then my cm almost dissapeared for a day or two then I got a +OPK result and some cm back again. Now that I have O'd my cm is back to thicker creamy white. Sorry of that's tmi. Just no other way to explain it.

I also was feeling really heavy and sensitive in my lower abdomen area before. Now after O its all back to normal. Hope that helps?!

I got OPKs from fertility friend on eBay. It was good to keep track of the results cause without them I thought I had O'd on Saturday before so I wouldn't have been Bding when we needed to. I did get a little POAS crazy. But I'm back to a normal person now that I know we have done all we could for this month.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I swear I see pregnant ppl everywhere. Makes me really happy to see but I still wish that it could be me. : /
    Soon!! FX

Thanks
    Reviews

Funny that you ask about what signs we get.
    I'm just trying to figure this out, I was told cm is the key to be looking for ill try to find the link and post it. I look at cm everyday hoping to see something, otherwise I get small twinges in lower abdomen. It's all so hard.
    Told hubby today I was thinking of giving up ttc he wasn't happy so we will keep trying for a bit longer.
    Does anyone take any vitamins? I'm taking elevit with iodine I also take bit b12 cause I have a difficiancy. Thinking hubby might need to get on something as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

So how's everyone's weekends? I've had a lovely girls weekend with my mum, sister and dd, gone shopping and out for dinner! I'm waiting and wishing AF would hurry up and be over, I'm going to be paying close attention to my body to try and see what signs I get of ovulation this month. I'm feeling relaxed and happy hoping that's helps with our ttc!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Afternoon!! I had a great weekend too! Been a little emotional but all in all we have had fun. Had a great day yesterday, got my hair done. Babysat my gorgoeus 7mth old nephew and had a great night in. DH cooked me an amazing dinner .. Duck with orange sauce and roast veg. Omg it was divine! He is so sweet. He hates cooking so it was a nice treat.
    Out for breaky this morning as its our 2yr anniversary. Then Xmas shopping in the city. Was great fun but we are knackered now.

Sewing and tidying up now and getting the house sorted for my MIL to stay with us this week. Have to be careful about leaving tests around. We havent told her about TTC yet. Waiting till she gets here. : )
    First grandchild for her. So it will be an exciting announcement. (My DS is from a previous relationship)

Soo. TTC related.. I tested this morning and thought I could see the tinniest of shadows/lines. I used a frer and have already gone through 4 this cycle. They are expensive and I am still only 10dpo so I am going to try my best and wait till wed to test again. Both DH and I were squinting and holding it up to the light with mixed results. We are really just making it worse I think. It's unconfirmed either way. I think it's best to wait for a more definate answer later on.

I was hoping to surprise DH for our anniversary with a cute card about us being pregnant. But I guess I'm not that good at sneaky out of bed for my FMU. He asked the second I came back what the results were. Lol. Oh well. I don't know why I hide them. I think it's so he doesn't think I'm a nut.. But apparently he already knows I am so there is no surprises there. He is just as excited as I am to find out how we went this month. It's really reassuring that he is excited and enthused for our future together as parents of another bub.

Hope you are all well and making the most of your weekend. xxx

Babydust to u all. Keep calm and BD on! : P

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Funny that you ask about what signs we get.
    I'm just trying to figure this out, I was told cm is the key to be looking for ill try to find the link and post it. I look at cm everyday hoping to see something, otherwise I get small twinges in lower abdomen. It's all so hard.
    Told hubby today I was thinking of giving up ttc he wasn't happy so we will keep trying for a bit longer.
    Does anyone take any vitamins? I'm taking elevit with iodine I also take bit b12 cause I have a difficiancy. Thinking hubby might need to get on something as well.
    Hey Tully!! I was taking blackmores pre pregnancy gold. But I noticed I was feeling nauseas after I took it. Some headaches and general feeling blah. So I stopped just after I O'd. Prob switch brands after AF this cycle.
    DH doesn't take anything. He has cut down coffee and we are eating a lot better together. Prob look at his options for vitamins if we are still TTC in 6mths or so and need to look more into what are options are / why it's not working.

xx