+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Hi and welcome to our newbies! So how has everyone's weekend been, these storms in brissie are a little crazy my dd is terrified of the thunder I think this is the first big storm she's witnessed! Had a full on weekend so haven't even thought about my crazy cycle too much, I don't feel stressed at all but I'm wondering if maybe I am hence the no show of AF, hopefully i'll get to the drs tomorrow and can get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Evening! We had an eventful weekend too.. BBQ with friends, movie night and my DS finally lost his first tooth a week before his 6th birthday. Hopefully I have some change in my purse... Tooth fairy can't disappoint on her first visit !!

We put up the Xmas tree too! Yay! I adore Christmas. Can't wait for school holidays so we can stuck into Xmas crafts and making presents.

I haven't been thinking much about TTC either. Im confident we did everything we could this cycle so It will just be a matter of time before we know if it pays off. I refuse to test early and get a possible chem. pregnancy or stare at faint lines its too emotionally draining, so I am waiting till closer to AF due. Our anniversary is on the 28th.. Hopefully I get a BFP then so I can give DH a nice surprise instead of just a card. I was thinking to put a pic of the test inside a box or maybe a pair of tiny socks or something cute.

Did you announce it to your DH in any special way with #1??

xx
    Babydust to u all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry ladies my dd got to my phone lol! I'd love to join too I'm ttc#4 have been going for 18 months now We have agreed to stop ttc in the new year if no luck so the pressure is on...when I'm on pc I'll fill in info Good luck to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck pigeon pair. Are you charting and using OPKs or just going at it regularly without the testing side?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Best of luck pigeon pair. Are you charting and using OPKs or just going at it regularly without the testing side?
    Thanks Just using OPK's & checking cm I'm def ovulating every month but only have 1 tube due to an ectopic so I'm guessing that's the problem.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well best of luck to you for the next few cycles! Hopefully the stars align and now is ur time. FX!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys been quiet in here, so thought I'd post. I've just had the worst day, just got verbally abused by one of my clients son it was horrible had to leave. This is what I hate bout my job.
    I think I may have o the other day lets hope we caught it when we did, I'm still not sure when the right time is, tried to temp but as I have a really bad sleeping habit in that I don't sleep very much, it was too hard to temp.
    Really hoping this is my month I'd live done good news.
    How are you all going???? Anyone testing??? I need some good news.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys been quiet in here, so thought I'd post. I've just had the worst day, just got verbally abused by one of my clients son it was horrible had to leave. This is what I hate bout my job.
    I think I may have o the other day lets hope we caught it when we did, I'm still not sure when the right time is, tried to temp but as I have a really bad sleeping habit in that I don't sleep very much, it was too hard to temp.
    Really hoping this is my month I'd live done good news.
    How are you all going???? Anyone testing??? I need some good news.
    Wow only just found this thread, I sooo need to join lol. Sorry to hear you got abused its not nice at all I was a hairdresser and have had some not nice things said to me too!

I am 8dpo and I *think* I had implantation spotting last night and this morning so am going insane waiting til I can test

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Tully! What a crappy day! Hope your feeling better and got some extra cuddles when u got home. Fx you caught it this month!

I am pretty sure I am 7dpo. 8 days past +OPK. Just hanging out waiting for the day to test. Been super busy so it's going pretty fast.

I do get a little excited everytime I feel a little twinge or get a bit of a nausea. Almost was sick this morning! It's grosse at the time but after I get a little kick out of knowing it could be a good sign

Hope ur all doing well and enjoying your week. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys much better day today no one has abused me yet ha ha. One more job to go then I'm done for the day.
    We had take away last night which cheered me up.
    I'm still bd as much as I can just in case I was wrong and I didn't o when I thought I did, am keeping a good eye on cm this month hoping I'm right. Hubby's not complaining though ha ha. Have decided not even going to bother testing till af is due, trying to have this relaxed attitude this month. Hope everyone is enjoying their days.