+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    looks like the very +++ I got last month, I O'd the next day (confirmed with temp)
    Yep, looks like I did O, or soon will... temp this morning is up to just below my highest last cycle (although I took it 1 hr later as I have the day off & wanted more sleep) fx fx fx fx fx fx (& toes!!!) I'm currently in bed hoping that there is an eggy there to entice the swimmers (& now DH just left for work, so I can sing to them if I want )

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Well... looks like I'm now in the tww... luckily I have uni work & job applications to keep me busy (not to mention work!)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    fx for you funchu! I hope the 2ww goes fast for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks MrsLA I'm sorry AF arrived for you. fx for you for next month.

I just have everything crossed that this is my cycle. We should have dtd enough this time & at the right times, so hopefully the swimmers find the egg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Does anyone else sometimes get the feeling that they're already out for the month before AF even shows up?

AF is due in 3 days for me and I'm almost completely lacking symptoms. Usually about a week before she's due I'll get the sore boobs and a bit of bloating, getting worse the closer she gets (can normally tell by giving them a bit of a squeeze how many days away AF is). At the moment my boobs are not sore, or even sensitive! I've discovered that I get mild crampy twingy feelings after O the last few cycles, but nothing has come from that, so I just ignore it now.

I Oed around the usual time, but maybe I'm just in for a long cycle this time *sigh*

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry this wasn't your cycle Arlais, but don't give up hope! Remember how I said the cycle you just had was sounding like my last cycle (before this one)? welllll... my current cycle is still looking really promising..bbt chart looks different to last cycle... I'm 8 or 9 dpo,with highest temp yet this morning (bbt looking teally triphasic). bbs really sore, mild nausea, but none of my usual AF symptoms... please please please... waiting until Monday to test... arrgghhh waiting sux.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

so I've spent the whole morning crying because af showed up after not getting it the last 2 months, even though I got neg tests I suppose I was still holding onto that little bit of hope....
    I've decided that the relaxed approach hasn't been working so once I get home from my holidays I'm going to start temping and using opks. any tips from you lovely ladies???
    how's everyone's weekend going??

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Its my second month temping and doing opks and my chart is looking really good...all my temps are consistent and overlap last month! Got my +opk yesterday, if i get another today (like last month) then i might o tomorrow/monday but it was very dark yesterday (cd 12) so i think i may o a day earlier this month (today or tomorrow). Don't really have any tips but find that the time i take my bbt doesnt matter as long as i'm relaxed/been alseep. Try not to analyse every signle temp either! Its only meaningful when you have most or all of the chart. The first month doing opks i did them at least twice a day the whole week leading to o. If you want to do that, make sure you get some ICs.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

sorry I'm new to this what's IC's?? and how exactly do the opks work? if you get positive why do you keep testing?? sorry if these are dumb questions...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

ICs are "internet cheapies". The ones from Oracle Fertility are good & really cheap (& free postage!). If you have long or irregular cycles, it's a good idea to start testing from about cd10. You keep testing after a positive as the lh surge can last more than a day (& o happens after the end of the surge). I only tested once a day, as I found I only got good results on the opk around 8pm, after limiting fluid intake & toilet trips for a few hours. Good luck! Sorry AF arrived, but at least you can start trying again soon