+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

I have weird cramps, mostly on left... too early for AF cramps (I think) ... could it be O? I wasn't expecting O for about 6-9 days, & last night's OPK was -ve...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Could be your follicles getting ready. I always have two lots of o pains, one lot about 4 days before o and then again close to o day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hopefully that's it. OPK was still -ve tonight, but the test line seems to be getting darker... (unless it's my imagination)... and my face is a pimple factory (which used to be a good indicator of o - before I went on bc)... fx

Thanks
    Reviews

I just thought I'd check in... I read in another thread that sense of smell is more sensitive when fertile... I hope so, because my sense of smell has been crazy sensitive all day. I'm also super emotional & agitated today... crazy hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Time to get busy funchu!

I'm 1dpo, let the symptom spotting begin lol
    fx for all of us this month

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I've had lots of cm, especially yesterday - looked like a weird mix of creamy, eggwhite and sticky. Bbs are bigger but that's normal for me during the TWW, tiny bit more sensitive than normal though? Also been a bit dizzy/lightheaded, bit of backache...most of this stuff could be because of all sorts of reasons. Though I've been feeling like bding the past couple of days - definitely unusual - usually I'm giving DH a hard time right now

Will keep testing but there's no way to tell if the cramping means anything until either I get a bfp or af ( its a bfp!)

Hopefully you have plenty of time for bding - remember you could take another 24 hours or more to o.
    Fx blotched, when ate you due to test. (You have prob said it but I'm feeling far to lazy to read back!),

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Officially I'm due to test on Sunday or Monday but I've already been testing all week! I'm about 11 dpo right now...still no luck. I guess I'll find out in the next couple of days. I've still been getting lots of cm, like when I'm Oing but haven't had many cramps today (just some very af like ones this morning)... but don't really feel likes its our month at the moment...

fx my temp doesn't drop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Officially I'm due to test on Sunday or Monday but I've already been testing all week! I'm about 11 dpo right now...still no luck. I guess I'll find out in the next couple of days. ...
    Sorry for chiming in!

BlotchedTabby, you sound like you are pretty experienced with testing. I'm a newbie! Would you be so kind to share your thoughts or opinion on when is too early to test, and when you should start testing? Thanks so much!

In the TWW. AF due end of month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Naomimiprincesa,

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...art.php?dpo=14 is a good site for looking at the chance you'll get an accurate result if testing early.

I would say its best to wait until af is due before testing but if you're keen to test maybe from 10dpo. If you extra keen you could try from 7dpo but you'll probably get bfns.

I tested from 5dpo this month with IC's, they were all bfn and now it seems like af has turned up - I guess you could say they were accurate . I think next month I will wait until 10dpo. Its most likely a waste of time beforehand. If you're not using IC's I would recommend waiting until af is due - it would be too expense to test from 10dpo with expensive tests.

Good luck! If af is due around the 31st I would wait at least about the 27th before testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou SOOOOO much for your help, BlotchedTabby! That was very helpful and thankyou for the website too! AF due on the 30th, so yes, I will wait till at least the 27th then. I really appreciate your help!

All the best to you, dear!