+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

I have a friend who had success with temping after a few months, but she was also seeing a naturopath. I've also seen some sample charts that look like no O, but resulted in pregnancy (will post a link if I can remember the web address)... I guess some ladies don't get the same temperature fluctuations around O? I think it's also harder to rely on temping if you have wacky cycles. Mine have always been unpredictable (one of the reasons I originally went on bc)

I quite like temping anyway, as I'm an engineer - it's like doing an experiment - I just don't have enough data yet to optimise the process

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

I am just using opk's and monitoring my own body signs (I have some really clear indications the ago is coming)
    I would like to temp but I have quite an obsessive nature and know that it would be something I would obsess over and analyse every temp change.
    I opk every day when I get home from work from about cd 7 or 8 and usually o about cd 15 or 16.

I stopped bc 4 or 5 myths ago and this is our 3rd cycle actively ttc. (although dh says we at "just seeing what happens" while I opk, and symptom spot like crazy hahaha)

I got a mega pos opk today 3 days earlier than I anticipated, so have not bd'd as much as I would have liked but we are still in with a chance. Fx for a NYE BFP!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

merry Christmas ladies hope Santa has been kind to you. I had a great day but am glad it's over for another year.

I just realised that next month will be my 6th cycle off bc and that is totally depressing, I never thought it'd be this hard I figured it'd just happen easily like with dd and I'm far to unorganised to temp and do opks, I'm starting to resign myself to the fact it might not happen

anyway where is everyone up to, I think I'm in my tww I've kinda lost track of things... don't even know when af is due.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must be frustrating if you fell so easily with your DD melimum!

On the other hand, I've never had a bfp and this is our 5th cycle actively ttc (10 months since vasectomy reversal) and I'm symptom spotting like crazy!

It's really hard at this point (8 dpo) not to get my hopes up that everything I'm feeling is because I've got a healthy sticky bubba making itself comfy. I've been crampy, bloated, moody and emotional, incredibly tired, some nausea, skin has broken out, had a temp dip yesterday, spiked up higher this morning, woke up with one (.)(.) aching like it's been bruised (not just normal tenderness like leading up to AF).

If I'm not utd this is a reallllllllly sucky cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm the same.. Feeling super crummy but nothing to show for it so far. I have used up all my hpts and I am definitely not buying anymore until after AF doesn't show. My willpower at FMU is so terrible I think it's best just to not have them in the house at this stage.

Had major headaches, tired, feeling really flat, lost my appetite, things taste funny, really sore boobs, little nausea and sore lower back as well as little twinges here and there. So either AF is showing up with all the bells and whistles this time or my body is trying to make me clinically insane.
    I really hope it's a sticky little crumb in there.. But I don't think my chances are high.

10dpo. BFN on FRER FMU.
    been having these symptoms since 6dpo.. Still nothing on the tests.
    Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    2WW over for me, BFN this morning
    Now to wait for af....
    then to wait to o....
    then back to the 2ww...
    I HATE WAITING!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    2WW over for me, BFN this morning
    Now to wait for af....
    then to wait to o....
    then back to the 2ww...
    I HATE WAITING!!!!
    Sorry to hear hun, this is definitely a game to test your patience!

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a question... how long before AF comes do you get pms symptoms? Before going on bc, I used to get cramping, migraines, lower back pain, irritability, oily skin & hair, & bloating, but only usually a day before AF showed up. On bc, I rarely had any pms (a bit of irritability, oily skin & hair, bloating). Since stopping bc, pms has gradually gotten worse & seems to start earlier (up to 2 weeks before AF arrives) & has included sore boobs, which I'd never had before. AF due in approx 9 days & pms is seriously annoying... especially since I keep thinking it could be pg symptoms! Looking at my bbt chart, I may have Od later than I thought (4 days after bd) & had a 2nd temp dip 10 days later, followed by a rise the next day. I used an ic the day before the temp dip (-ve) & I'm too nervous to use another one... although that temp dip could have been implantation, so an frer should work at 14dpo (or 4 dpi) shouldn't it? Or should I just wait another 9 days to see if AF shows up?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys hope everyone is doing well. Anyone testing? Hope you all had a great Christmas and planning a great New Years, ill be staying in not very exciting but working New Year's Day. I'm currently 2 days late which is all exciting am scared to test I don't want to be disappointed. Last test was 5 days ago (3 days before AF was due) bfn. Have been having major cramps for over a week just assumed AF was on her way but nothing, once off spotting 2 days ago but that's it. Having pregnancy symptoms on and off but nothing that sticks around. Thinking I might test New Year's Day.
    Hope everyone is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, we are about to jump in the car to go caravanning for a few days so if no internet reception on the ipad then I might be MIA for a few days.
    So just wanted to Pop by and wish everyone luck and baby dust for many BFP's
    melimum, I know its really hard to hear, but in the big scheme of things 6 months really is not that long. (thats really easy to say, but I know how it must feel. I am only up to cycle 4 and it sucks big time) I am also far too lazy to temp. but I find OPK's really easy and it tells me so much about my body, when to start bd'ing and when I o. so it might be really helpful for you? I just get mine online so they are really cheap.

Arlais, those sound like really good symptoms. When are you going to test. its a little bubba getting comfey and not just a terribly cycle

Madewith, sorry for your BFN, there is still hope though! they could all be good utd symptoms. When is af due?

funchu, sorry to hear your PMS is worse. that sucks! My pms usually starts with some really light cramping about 4 days before af. my moods are pretty stable though (I think so anyway) Im a really bad influence, but I say test

Tully, again I say test haha. you have patience of steel to still not be testing!

Have a happy and safe new year everyone.