+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

Thanks MadeWithLove 😊, I hope your TTC journey for number 2 is also short. I must say, in the 9 months that we were TTC naturally, charting drove me up the wall, waking up to the dreaded thermometer became such a chore! The things we do eh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I am using OPKs mostly. But charting temps up until I confirm O date. I just want to feel we have done all we can then I can rest easy for the TWW.

Well that's the plan. I usually last for a week feeling good about our efforts. Then I spend the last week weighing up if it's too early to test.

I found charting temps after O to be too emotional. Even the slightest dip in temps made me feel like the month was all a waste as we weren't successful. So I like to wait it out now.

ATM. I am due to O any minute now really. Did an OPK this morning due to feeling crampy and twingy and it was pretty dark but not quite. Did another at lunch and tonight- both positive. So we DTD last night luckily and again today. Maybe go again tonight and tomorrow.

Then we wait and hope for the best. Really hoping this is our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The waiting game- to support each others and keep us occupied!

How's everyone going?? I'm writing this on my new phone, so excited learning how to use it but annoyed cos I've had to redownload my P tracker so I've lost all my log of the last 5 months ttc.
    Feeling like I may have o'd today, I'm not temping or doing opk's just trying to read my body's signs. I've had lots of EWCM and cramps, I'm hoping my timing is right but think we'll bd every day this week cos if it wasn't today it's definitely on its way

Thanks
    Reviews

This is my first cycle temping, so I was all excited when I got a spike yesterday morning... until I started feeling sick & running hot & cold (plus other things that would be tmi!), so clearly the spike was a fever! Now I'm not sure if I Od or not (I didn't bother with the OPK yesterday) & feel too sick & weak to bd. What rotten luck to get some kind of virus right around O (& just before Christmas!) I hope I recover soon. I also hope I did O & we dtd enough already. Wish me luck... the wait is on.

How are the rest of you going?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting to see whether or not I've Oed yet!

Body says yes, but temp hasn't spiked - actually slightly down today - so I'm not sure. I'd like to bd again tonight just in case I'm Oing later than expected, but I think poor hubby is a bit exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, my hubby and I are trying for number 2 (we had our first 22 months ago). its took us 14 months to conceive the first time, but i was more stressed then, so was thinking it would happen quicker this time.

i am really struggling to not obsess over it, i know that everyone says just relax and it will happen, but I am sure you all understand its so hard not to think of it all the time.

my period is due in two days. I have had back ache for the past five days, which was the first sign of my last pregnancy, but i dont want to build myself up for dissapointment, but its hard not to get a little excited. arrggghhhh!

Thanks
    Reviews

Evening ladies!
    Melimum- what phone did u get? Bummer you lost all your info. Can you retrieve it maybe? Which app were you using?
    I think fertility friend syncs online and the app. So u can access both.

Funchu-Let's hope you did O and can hold off that bug! Fx for baby news coming into the new year!

Arlais- I'm in the same boat. I was fully expecting a temp increase today after +OPKs on the weekend but it was down. I don't know if having the aircon cranking overnight has been affecting my temps cause I have had some weird spikes up and down. All my other symptoms indicate O is over though. FX you caught that little egg and ur new year will bring great news. When are you due to test??

Sam- how long have you been trying this time ? Did you conceive naturally with your first?
    I'm a stress head too. Although I like to think of it as 'feeling empowered' and 'being proactive' but pretty sure my POAS addiction and Internet search history only shows I think of TTC all day everyday. I can't switch off and am going to proove everyone wrong who tells me to relax. If we were trying for a job or studying medicine no one would tell to just sit back and let it happen! For the most part I'm thinking happy thoughts, I must like to feel like I have even the slightest bit of control by charting and testing etc

You are doing well to hold out to test! I def would have caved by now. Best of luck!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm due to test NYE - definitely want to celebrate!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I'm due to test NYE - definitely want to celebrate!
    Me too!! Excited to be bringing in the new year with a BFP! Or at least a champagne or three if I get a bfn

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Arlais- I got a good increase in temp this morning. So hopefully it keeps using over the next few days to confirm I did O yesterday at some point.

I managed to convince DH we should BD one more time.. Just in case. Lol. He was so tired but it's amazing how convincing foreplay can be in bringing them around. Lol. Kinda mean.. But at least he had fun and slept very well after. Tehee!

How did you get on? Any temp increase yet?