+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Rest Day - Week 3, Day 4 - Blog 32

So just a quick one before bed/midnight (I'm trying not to skip a day of blogging!). Today was my rest day for the week. So naturally I got up and rollerbladed 9.86kms around the Swan River!

Firstly, my "weigh-in" day used to be Saturday but since this competition started on a Wednesday that's my official weigh-in day for the comp. I still weigh-in on a Saturday, though and this picture marks something very, VERY important for me...

This is the first time in all of the years and years that I've actually hit one of the "goals" I've set on the Wii Fit, I've always hit the deadline and been higher than the goal I'd set for myself so I was so, so ecstatic to get this message! It asked me to set a new goal weight and I chose 5.5kgs to lose which will bring me into the "overweight" category.

Anyway, after having breakfast we drove to South Perth to rollerblade around the river. As we were rollerblading along the Perth foreshore, I saw this sight and stopped to take a photo for you guys...

These are the black swans that are the state bird for Western Australia and indeed what the Swan River is named after.

One final picture is of my Nike app that records distance. Ignore the calories burnt, it thought I ran the course on two feet not on eight wheels! I actually burnt 310 calories doing this according to my Bodybugg. I felt a bit gipped to be honest, it felt more like "work" than Zumba and that burns double that amount of calories! But it did mean that my husband and I got out together and did something which was really nice.

Anyway, I'm off to bed and not a moment too soon! I'm pooped!
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 11-11-2012 at 02:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Thanks hun! I was ecstatic!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rest Day - Week 3, Day 4 - Blog 32

What a lovely message to receive from your wii fit! Unfortunately I have had to stop using mine until I get back down under 125kg coz it doesnt detect me properly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It won't be long at all before you're under 125kg if you keep up the good work, purple!

Yeah, I kept setting 10kg loss goals so this time I just went for 5kg which was far more realistic. I had 2 weeks to spare on my deadline, too!
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 12-11-2012 at 01:22.