+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Implantation bleeding???

Hi everyone - first ever post! I'm CD20, and on CD18 began to have strange spotting. Brown at first, and it's now red when on the paper, and nothing to warrant more than a panty liner. Symptoms include boobs swelling and slight nausea, with mild cramps as well. I succumbed this morning and took a First Response HPT and saw the faintest line possible... so much so that I had to put a torch onto the stick to double check! I am only a week or so away from my AF, and I am hoping it hasn't come early... Had a missed miscarriage in July at 8w4d (thought I was 11w4d - BIG shock) and am now recovered and back into BD-ing. Could the D&C have messed with my cycle? I've had two 28 day cycles so I don't know about that... just HOPING this is implantation bleeding! Any ideas? Sorry for the long post but wanted to put as much info as possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Could you send a pic of stick ?
    It does seem a little early though to have a second line. It could also be implantation. It could also be spotting before af. If so taking b6 25-50mg to help prevent this spotting.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

cukomama  (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kazza - thank you for your response! I tried to take a pic of the stick but it wasn't at all clear. It's now fading, too, so I'm going to disregard it, I think. Hey thanks for the tip, too - I didn't know about the B6! While in the chemist I found a formula called "Blackmore's Morning Sickness" (and, feeling queasy still, decided to investigate) and it is BASED on B6. So there you go. Giving a B6 combo from Nature's Way a try. One more thing - how do you put the birthday/angel baby up on your signature? I'd like to do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi. You have to go on computer and I think your profile section. There is heaps on internet about b6.