+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Exhausted

Im 37 wks with my second baby and totally exhausted. I don't remember being this tired first time around, in fact I remember being quite the opposite the first time. I feel like I have no energy and want to sleep all the time. I've mentioned it to my dr and he's not concerned at all, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Exhausted

I'm 37 weeks too and have a 19 month old ds. I could have written your post word for word. I'm exhausted and having a toddler to run around after doesn't help either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Exhausted

Yep, I feel exactly the same. I am almost 39 weeks and have felt like this for about 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Exhausted

Yep... I'm almost 38 weeks and napping daily. Especially after chasing around 3 year old twins lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies, I'm so relieved to hear I'm not alone. It's been playing on my mind a bit given I dont remember being like this first time around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Exhausted

I would wake up feeling like I'd been hit by a train, had no energy to do anything except sit on the couch, and was in bed by 7.30 every night. This was from about 32 weeks until birth, I really struggled. Now I've had him I feel a million times better even with waking three times a night to feed. So you are normal, and it gets better

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Exhausted

I'm 34 weeks and have a 20 month old ds. I also work part time and sleeping daily!! I never felt like I got over the 1st trimester tiredness, except for a few weeks around 25 weeks, now I'm uncomfortable and exhausted! Keep checking iron levels etc and they are all fine so that's good, but I know how you feel!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boxerdoglover I'm glad to hear it gets better after birth as that was also on my mind. I can't imagine functioning right now if I was getting up for night feeds for an hour a time. I have an amazing dh who's been doing so much and looking after our DS whilst working long hours, and I feel quite guilty sitting on the couch so much, but in all honestly that's all I have the energy for.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Exhausted

I am 32 weeks and the fatigue has been killing me for a few weeks now. I have a 13 month old DD. My Ob has put it down to hormones as my iron is fine. I felt so good last pregnancy.

I can't wait to feel a little better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was me all over the minute I got pregnant and I wish I had the hindsight to get my thyroid levels checked. My ob just said you are an older mother, I wasn't even that old. But my gp diagnosed underactive thyroid which can often be triggered by pregnancy. The medication makes such a difference one tablet every morning 30 mins before food, or 2 and a half hours after food. Please make a stand and get your thyroid levels checked, my energy levels are fantastic now but unfortunately I do need to take medication for the rest of my life. But would you believe I know so many people with an underactive thyroid. Good luck.