+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default PCOS and Clomid success

Hello everyone!

Is there any PCOS suffers who fell pregnant using Clomid? I started on 25mg and it didn't do anything and am now trying the recommended dose of 50mg. I was just wondering if anyone had success using this medication? Feeling very down at the moment and needing some hope!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi JR86

I feel the same, I am half way through my first cycle of clomid 50g. And am hoping it works, if not this month then at least in the next few.

I was lucky enough to have had lap band so I have lost 15kg and have been told this will help a lot.

My sanity has been saved be reading so many success stories on this site.

Good luck with your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hello I have a beautiful 2 month old daughter thanks to Clomid. I was lucky to conceive on my first cycle with it.

I hope you get your bfp soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister did IVF and fell pregnant after about 4 attempts. Didn't want the stress of it again so tried Clomid when trying for the 2nd child. 2nd cycle and has beautiful twins as a result. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

I was only borderline pcos but it took me 100mg clomid to get my beautiful bubba. We started at 50mg and I didn't ovulate. My friend had pcos and is currently 36 weeks preg using clomid. Not sure what dosage though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was on 25mg here....and here I am....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on 50mg and i was also lucky enough to fall the first month im only 11weeks so im trying not to get to excited! However i didnt ovulate until day 46 which is not normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on 50mg clomid for 5 days, also have PCOS and will know in a couple of weeks if it's worked fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fullofhope View Post
    I was on 50mg clomid for 5 days, also have PCOS and will know in a couple of weeks if it's worked fingers crossed!
    Thanks for all the stories! 50mg didn't work for me so now on to trying 100mg. Because I don't get my periods at all FS said clomid will probably not work but its worth a try. If 100mg doesn't work it will be onto FHS injections. Has anyone had these?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, unfortunately clomid didn't work for us. I did ovulate on 50mg but it was deemed a poor ovulation as my prog levels didn't climb enough. No luck at all with 100 150 or 200

I am lucky that I lost 35kg in 2011 and have kept it all off Our FS has suggested we move onto ivf but I think I would like to give my new body a chance on its own as I did ovulate when I was this size previously, but haven't had a chance too as I was on medication!

I'm 26 so everyone keeps telling me time is on my side so we will see what happens!