it had been 4 loooong years since we stated our journey. 2 failed IVF cycles,and three snowbabies waiting..
I am facing a crucial decision to make here.whether to transfer one or two embryos? what will happen it none works?
I am soo over this,the emotional stress cannot be explained.
I would like to hear frm you ladies.any sucess stories? waht would you do of you have to make a decision