Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd really like to try the Floaties® Swim Seat, because my 10month old loves the pool, we take her to the pool twice a week because we have one in our apartment complex.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

My 9 month old girl would love to try the swim seat.

We have just started introducing her to the pool and she loves it! But I have struggled to find a swim seat in her age group and size. I would love to give her the independence to float around safely as she loves the water!

Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would LOVE to try the armbands on my 2.5yr old daughter who is just learning to swim as well as the Swim seat for my 3 month old son who we would love to introduce to the water. Swimming is such an important thing to learn when living in Australia and so important to learn to do it safely!!
    My address is definitely correct so please pick me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the Floaties Swimseat for the light of my life, my little boy
    He is 3months old on the 27th November and we have already started going to the beach. I would love to be able to take him to the pools and use the seat and have some water fun with him. We will be starting classes in a couple of weeks too
    Thanks for this opportunity
    ADDRESS IS CORRECT
    Last edited by amyzbubblez; 10-11-2012 at 11:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi we would love to try the swim vest for my 4 year old daughter. We have a pool so it would be used daily. She is getting the idea of kicking but needs to learn to use her arms. Would love to trial and see if this would give her enough movement to get her arms going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3.5yo son would love, love, love to try out the floaters or vest. He is a bit of a chicken in the water, but would think the rockets were so cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can my 8mo DS please review the swim seat? He loves kicking in the water and we have a great new aquatic centre here in Adelaide.
    Address is correct. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to review the floaties Armbands for my little girl!

This would be perfect for when we visit the pool each weekend.

My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the floaties on my 3 1/4 year old, as he doesn't like keeping any of the other floatation devices I have for him on
    . I think with the seam-free softer fabric that should help as he is very textural. Thanks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have JUST started swimming lessons for the first time here, we are on week 4, and so it's a GREAT time to trial these types of things!

We would love to review the floaties armbands for my 2 year old princess, and I think my almost 4 year old boy would be pretty excited about the swim vest!

I'm new to the reviewers panel and have finally gotten around to reviewing a few things, so fingers crossed!

I also won't have a problem writing the review in the time frame...

My address is correct
    Last edited by Daydream Believer; 12-11-2012 at 07:40.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast