Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

We would love to trial the armbands & the seat.

Our boy is 2.5 years of age and loves the water!

Our littlest girl is 6 months old and enjoys kicking in the water.

Our other girl is 19 months but she doesn't fit a category, but still loves the water.

I believe with our love of the water that we would be good reviewers

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Floaties Learn to Swim products

I would love to try the swim seat for my 5 1/2 month old who is so excited about sitting that I'm sure that sitting in water would be a hit!! I also have a 2 year old who would love to try the floaties - as we are trying to improve his water confidence. We go to the pool at least 3 times a week and all added extras are worth it for the experience.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would to be given the opportunity to review the Floaties Armbands or the Floaties Swim seat.

Our daughter is only 14 months old but she is very tall and solid, making her as big as a lot of 2 and 3 year olds. We spend a lot of time around water and finding a product that is safe and reliable can be quite nerve wrecking with a child of an odd size.

Safety is paramount and I would love to partake in this opportunity.

I would also like to add that I am not a strong swimmer and its so important to me that my daughter and I learn to swim and be safe.
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 09-11-2012 at 20:51.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please pick my water keen son for the swim seat

I have a 71/2 month old son who adores the water. We don't have a bath tub but we have recently purchased a small wading pool which the swim seat would be perfect for. My son loves the water so much that every time we put a tap on he wants to go in the sink.

Our address is correct

We would be privileged and ecstatic to trial the swim seat. It would be fantastic. Please pick us, my son Marcy would absolutely love it- I can imagine his laughter and smiles when he gets in it. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Three water boys!!!

Our family of 3 boys live to swim and we hope to instill on them a love of water and the skills to swim safely,

Our 6 month old would adore the seat whilst the 4 year old would benefit from increased confidence with the vest, ( and it can be passed onto the 2 year old!) the vest would also teach him how to swim safely with a jacket which would transfer to wearing a life jacket when we go water skiing (which both boys are learning!!!)

My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

Would love to trail the seat with my 6 month old daughter :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 12month old grandson woul benefite from the swim seat as we swim every weekend and he is cautious and it would be good to see if he likes the water whilst being in a seat that floats. i also have a 5 year old grandson who is a tad shy of water and I believe the swim vest would be a great boost for his confidence ad ability to try new things in water. My address is correct. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

I would love to review the swim vest. I have a 3yo who loves to swim and have tried a few different ones with different levels of comfort for her. Would love to try this one too!
    My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the Floaties swim seat for my 11 mth old water baby! My son has loved to play in the water from the day he was born and now he is starting to walk the swim seat would be perfect for him to paddle around the pool in this summer address on my profile is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the vest for my 3 year old son. He has been having swimming lessons since he was 1 year old as we live by the water. He has recently outgrown his carrier so this would be a great transition to water independence for him.
    My adress is correct.

Thankyou

My son sons pick me pick me!!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast