Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I'd love the opportunity to review the Floaties® Swim vest for my 4 year old.
    She was quite a confident little person in the water last Summer but over the winter some of that confidence has waned so this looks like it might be just the thing to give her a boost

Details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have deleted my post as we don't strictly fit the criteria. Good luck, everyone who has applied!
    Last edited by BaronessM; 09-11-2012 at 23:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I would be happy for 2 year old to try the floaties (swim seat!!) please. We have a pool and use it every day so would love to review this
    My address is correct as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to trial these products. I have a 8 month old son who would love the chair and a 2.5 year old daughter who could try the floaties.
    Neither of them have had much experience in the water and my husband and I are about to start taking them to the pool. I know my daughter especially would benefit from the extra confidence that floaties provide.
    Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is 3 years old. We would love to try preferably the Swim Vest, or the Armbands.
    We have access to my mother-in-laws pool but daughter isn't very confident -either one of these products would really help her confidence in the water.
    ADDRESS IS CORRECT

Edit: I started off with 1 review this afternoon but have spent the night writing another 23 reviews for a total of 24 thorough reviews ... Have tried really hard & would really love to review one of these Floaties products - please consider! Thank you
    Last edited by maldives; 10-11-2012 at 00:46.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Floaties Learn to Swim Products

I have 4 kids aged 3,4, 6 & 10 and would love to trial the floaties products for my younger three children. We live in sunny QLD and are often at the pool or beach. My eldest is a confident swimmer but still, all our kids attend swimming lessons weekly.
    I would love to trial the armbands and swim vest for our kids and would be more than happy to write an honest review after the trial period

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 9 month old daugher and would be interested in the Floaties Swim Seat. We take her and my 4.5 year old for a swim regularly in the pool within our complex.
    My eldest daughter has swimming lessons (has been going since 6 months age) and is constantly requesting for us all to go swimming.
    We need to be a bit of an octopus with two at times and and the floaties swim seat would be idea to contain my youngest in rather than carry her around the pool whilst my other daughter swims around. It would also give us free arms to keep one arm close to the swim seat and the other to interact with activites for my second daughter.
    We did have a seat for my eldest daughter but when on holidays we saw a family who looked like they could use a hand in the water and gave it to them when we left to enjoy the rest of their holiday. It would also be interesting to compare the floaties brand with our previous one

My address is correct
    Last edited by Sletts; 09-11-2012 at 19:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

I have a 2 1/2 year old boy who is currently taking swimming lesson & not fussed on the water. This could be just what he needs to build his confidence & have him enjoying the water as we live in a coastal town.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby loves the water and with summer coming up we'll be going to the pool lots. The floaties seat would come in really handy. My girl is 10.5 months. And my address is correct. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

I would love to test the floaties armbands for my 2 year old daughter.

You should pick us because we have just moved into a house with a pool and will be spending a lot of time in there over the next few months! Teaching our daughter to be safe in the water is going to be a huge part of this and it would be great to have some fun cool looking floaties for her to use.
    Our address is correct.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast