Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would love to test the seat for my soon to be 9m old boy and test the vest for my 3yr old boy.
    As a family we love going to the pool / beach and safety is a huge concern for us. I'm always anxious and super cautious when it comes to little children and water.
    My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

20 month DD would love to trial these. She's a water baby and we've struggles to find suitable water safety items for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

We would love to trial and review the arm bands or the vest for our 3 year old dd and also the swim seat for our 12 month old.
    We live in regional NSW where the temps reach the high 30's so we swim quite regularly.our 12 month old loves to be held in the water so I'm certain she would love the seat and our 3 year old is becoming more confident every day and the arm bands or vest would only help her to keep enjoying the pool!!
    Address is correct:-)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 children aged 5, 3 and 2. Being pregnant its quite hard keeping all the kids safe in the water.
    The armbands would be perfect for my 5yo son as he is learning how to swim and stay afloat, the vest would be great for my 3yo son as he needs far more assistance in the water and the swim seat would really help my little girl to stay safe and happy while the boys are playing
    My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

I would love the chance to review the swim ring/seat for my 10 month old son. Coming into summer it's getting very warm here and I know we will spend a lot of time in the water to try and keep cool. He is learning to swim, but I think this seat would be great to use.

My address is correct.

Gemma's_Mum is offline Gemma Isobel + Ruby Madeleine = My Favourite Girls
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love for my just-turned 3 year old daughter to try the Floaties Swim Vest! She has a fear of the water and this would give her some much needed confidence this summer to get in the pool.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the floatie swim seat with my 6 month old daughter, she loves the water and always kicking and flapping in the bath, would love to be able to take her to swimming pool knowing that she is secured and safe and still be able to enjoy the water.

My address is also correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review the swim seat for my 12 month old boy, he's taking his first swim in our pool very soon!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Floaties review

I'd love to try the floaties seat with my 4mth old daughter. She's a wiggle worm and I'm not confident in holder her in the water on my own.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try the floaty swim vest for my 3 year old neice, she's starting lessons soon but in the mean time we can't keep her out of the water!

Address is correct.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast