Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

I would love to trial the armbands, my dd is 22 months and has been terrified of the water and recently started swimming lessons. She has grown in confidence slowly but letting her have her own independence with the bands I think would help her a lot

Address is correct
    Last edited by Mum2Lil13; 10-11-2012 at 04:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the seat for my 3 month baby boy. We are hoping he will enjoy the pool as much as our two poodles and this will be a great way to get all three playing safely in the pool. I will be able to ensure that I can hold him whilst he can kick his legs freely in the water.
    My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 year old daughter and she is learning to swim and have just started getting more independent, Floaties® Armbands would help a lot in gaining confidence. would love to try these.

My address in correct.

Thanks
    Last edited by roli; 09-11-2012 at 18:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Learn to swim seat

I would love to try the Learn to Swim seat! My DS is 4 months old, and is yet to experience swimming, however he loves his bath!
    my address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We'd love to try some of the new armbands. I have a 2yr old daughter & a 5yr old daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 3 year old son who would love to try the arm bands or swim vest because he is not confident in the water. I would also love to try my 6 month old in the swim seat because I believe in early introduction to water but I am not safety confident!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

Pick me! I would love to review these products and have two boys aged 10 months and 2 1/2 years.

I would like to test the Floaties armbands for DS1 and the Floaties Swim Seat for DS2.

Both products would be fantastic as DS2 has just started his first swimming lessons and DS1 is in his third term. We have loads of opportunities to test the products as we are swimming a lot now!

My details are correct in my profile. Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2 year old girl and a 7 month old boy, and both need to learn to swim! I'd be happy to help! I'd be interested in trialing both the armbands and the swim seat.
    My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have an 8month old who would love the floaties swim seat. We live in northeast Victoria and average temp is over 30 in summer we have a pool and he will be in it all the time so will get good use of this product. So please pick us and we will give lots of feedback.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the arm bands or the vest. My 4 year old son is slowly gaining water confidence. He no longer screams when you hold him in deep water! but still a long way to go. We have just been cleaning our pool and he can't wait to get back in it.

My address is correct

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast