Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try for my little boy. Turns three in January. I've been looking around for productst to help his water confidence. We did swimming lessons for a year, but he started to really hate the classes so we stopped going. I want to get him back in the water but he seems to be a bit scared because he lacks confidence. I'm really keen to find a product which will help him feel secure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try for my little boy. Turns three in January (but is a big two year old!). I've been looking around for productst to help his water confidence. We did swimming lessons for a year, but he started to really hate the classes so we stopped going. I want to get him back in the water but he seems to be a bit scared because he lacks confidence. I'm really keen to find a product which will help him feel secure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try the vest. I have a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy and both are wary of the water, maybe with a vest on it will give them more reassurance that nothing bad is going to happen to them. We go up to the river often so it would put my mind at ease having a vest on them and being able to get closer to the water
    My address is correct!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

Hi bub hub,

I would love to give the swim seat a try for my 10 month old daughter. She has not yet been swimming, so having something like this will make me feel easier for when she does!
    My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I would like review the floaties Arm Bands for my son who is 5 years old and cannot swim yet, I think it would give him the confidence boost he needs.

I would also like to review the Swim seat for my 11 month old girl, it looks great and would make taking her in the pool much easier.

Address is correct
    Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews

Default the armbands

I would love to try amebands for my 2 years and 6 months old girl,who loves to play and have fun with water,just going to start leran swimming,this could be her very great begining with the armbandsfrom Floaties.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Id love to trial floaties please

My almost 3 yo son is doing swimming lessons and trial his own pair of floaties would be great please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my 3yo son would love to try the floaties swim vest please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We would love to review these!

My DD is 4 so the arm bands and/or the vest would be brilliant.
    My DS is just shy off 3 and a big boy so the vest and/or arm bands would suit him also.

The bonus is that we have a swimming pool at home so they would get plenty of use. I would be able to give a pretty accurate review because they dont ever want to get out of the water.

I'm super aware of water safety but my kids need to learn how to swim! I think these would be the perfect way for them to learn and it would be a great reason to lose the swimming rings.

My address is correct
    Last edited by Gruffalo; 10-11-2012 at 17:43. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like very much to review the swim seat please!

I take my 5 month old son swimming every week and he's starting to love the water. The seat would give him a fabulous opportunity to explore the pool and freedom to splash around himself. It sounds like a great product, I would love to try it out.

Address is correct. =)