Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to test the Floaties Swim Vest on my 3yr old niece, she has started swimming lessons that I take her to every Saturday. My little Mermaid is loving the water! But I'm still too nervous for her to be in the water without me being right next to her. A vest would be perfect and she will be testing it out every Saturday!Thanks
    My Address Is Correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Floaties Swim Vest

I would love to test the Floaties Swim Vest on my 3yr old niece, she has started swimming lessons that I take her to every Saturday. My little Mermaid is loving the water! But I'm still too nervous for her to be in the water without me being right next to her. A vest would be perfect and she will be testing it out every Saturday!
    Thanks
    My Address Is Correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try out the swim seat with my 7 month old water baby (girl). She loves the water!

I have checked my address and it is up to date

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to test the Floaties Swim Vest on my 3yr old niece, she has started swimming lessons that I take her to every Saturday. My little Mermaid is loving the water! But I'm still too nervous for her to be in the water without me being right next to her. A vest would be perfect and she will be testing it out every Saturday!
    Thanks
    My Address Is Correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    id love to review the arm bands. my two year old has just started swimming lessons & i reckon he would love them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there. This would be my very first response to a thread. Hope I am doing this correctly. Would really love the opportunity to test the SWIM SEAT please. My son will be 7 months in two days. I haven't taken him out for a swim yet and this device would surely help. I'm excited. I hope you'll pick US!!! my address is CORRECT
    Last edited by prettysier; 10-11-2012 at 01:30.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yes Please

Hi I Have a 28 month old dd that would love to participate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My almost 4yo would love to try the swimvest. She currently has armband floaters but they're a bit restrictive while she's learning to swim. I think shes at a perfect age to move from armbands to a vest.
    I'd love my 2yo to try the armbands. We currently have some but they seem very uncomfortable & scratchy.
    My address is correct.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    • I'd love get out of this hot weather and into the pool more with the kids - this would be an extra incentive !
    • I'd like to try the Floaties Swim Vest, Armbands or Swimseat
    • Boy Aged 3 - Floaties Swim Vest or Armbands
    • Girl Aged 1 - Swimseat
    • Address correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My boy would love to trial Floaties Swim Seat

Hi, my little man is aged 9.5 months and we are reguarly in the water. We would love to trial the Floaties Swim Seat and provide a review for fellow BubHubbers!

Address is correct....
    Last edited by Jellybeans & ChocChips; 10-11-2012 at 07:30.