Reviews
    me please !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily in the pool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozie3xwumo...%2006%20PM.jpg

Product - Floaties Swim Seat
    Girl - Lily
    Age - 14 weeks

My little Lily has just passed her 3 month birthday with smiles and lots of chit chat.

Water confidence is important to my husband and I, so we decided to get Lily into swim lessons as soon a possible. Last Sunday was her 4th "Aqua Babies" swimming lesson. She adores the water and we are looking forward to having her bobbing about in the Floaties Swim Seat.

My address is correct.
    Shanta Woodhall

Thanks
    Reviews
    These sound like an awesome idea. I have a pool at home, a fearless three year old who LOVES water and one on the way. Having a pool is great but I can't escape the fear of it either, would love to be assured that my little guy won't get himself in trouble.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have a 5mth old Boy who I would love to try the swimseat with, we haven't taken him in the pool yet but I'm keen to very soon and this would be ideal as I could hold onto him in this whilst watching my 34mth old.

I also have a 2yr (nearly 3) old Girl who is great at swimming with a back bubble and swim noodle so I would love to try either the arm floats or vest with her.

My Address details are correct. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perfect for my son this summer!

I would love to trial the floatie swim seat with my 10 1/2 month old son. He is developing water confidence but I feel that the secure feeling of a swim seat floatie would help him feel even more confident and less nervous in the pool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love the chance to trial the swim seat... My 11 month old little girl has just started swimming lessons and gets so tired that this would be great when she needs a break and after her lessons so she can float around the pool more, getting use to deep water

Details are correct... Would love the chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the floaties swim seat. I have a 7 month old baby boy, and he has just started swimming lessons 3 weeks ago and today I was thinking about looking around for a cool swim seat for him so he and I could go 'swim-walking' at our local pool. I think he would really enjoy it, and I would love to have a way to push him up and down the pool while I got in some much needed exercise. Address is correct Thanks for considering me!
    Last edited by BeginnerMummy; 11-11-2012 at 23:36. Reason: update that address is correct 11/11/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have an almost 3year old and i desperately need to start teaching her to swim <3
    very interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me.

I would love to trial either or both products. We have a swimming pool and feel it is imperative to have safe swimming equipment and and feel water awareness is so important from a young age.

My little boy is 9 months old and would like to trial the vest.

My little girl is 2 yearl old and would value the arm bands.

Our address is correct in your system.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Learn 2 swim

Will.I.am is 9months old & he just luv's the water & watching his big bro swimming!.. He would luv 2 try out these out & join his big bro 4 in the pool 4 swim swims!.. O_o