Floaties ® and the team at Bub Hub are giving 30 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Floaties ® learn to swim products!
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Choose from the Floaties ® Armbands, Floaties ® Swim Seat or Floaties ® Swim Vest!
See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Floaties® Armbands valued at $14.99
Super comfortable Floaties® armbands that are covered in fun fabric prints kids will love. They look great and allow for scratch free easy on and off use. The Floaties® armbands also feature a dual chamber design with non-return safety valves for the utmost in safety and water confidence.
- Covered in super soft fabric
- Fun colourful prints, kids will love!
- Dual Chamber design for superior safety
- Scratch free seams for added comfort
- Non return safety valves
- Included a mesh drip dry bag, great for easy drying and storing the armbands (Can fit bathers in too)
We’re looking for 5 boys and 5 girls tests for the armbands aged between 2 – 6 years
Floaties® Swim Seat valued at $24.99
The Floaties® swim seat is a fantastic way to get your child used to the water. Featuring soft PVC and scratch free inner seams, you can be assured your child will be comfortable while they enjoy the water.
- Soft PVC inner seams for scratch free comfort
- Comfortable back rest for added support
- Dual chamber outer ring design for superior safety
- Non return safety vales
- Recommended for children being introduced to the water
- Deflates easily for compact storage
We’re looking for 10 children to trial this product - children aged between 3-12 months
Floaties® Swim Vest valued at $29.99
The Floaties® Swim vest is fantastic for kids who have water confidence and have learnt the basics of swimming but still require extra comfort and support. Designed with ease of use in mind, the vest is quick to put on and we have integrated a tamper proof safety buckle on the crotch strap and a safety zipper loop, to ensure your child is comfortable, safe and supported.
- Added buoyancy assists your child’s development
- Fun prints that kids will love
- Tamper proof safety buckle
- Safety zipper loop
If you have a child aged between 3-4 years, we’re looking for 5 girls and 5 boys to test the swim vests.
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please let us know which products you'd be interested in testing (you can write more than one, particularly if you have children of different ages)
- please let us know, for each child, age and whether boy or girl
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
We'll be selecting 30 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am, Monday 12 November (Brissie time)!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Wednesday 28 November (we appreciate that this is a short turn around time - if you would not be able to post a review by the time, please don't apply on this occasion).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous travel companion!!!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here