Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

Floaties ® and the team at Bub Hub are giving 30 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Floaties ® learn to swim products!

THIS IS NOW CLOSED

Choose from the Floaties ® Armbands, Floaties ® Swim Seat or Floaties ® Swim Vest!

See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  armbands_montage.jpg
Views: 1745
Size:  18.7 KB

Floaties® Armbands valued at $14.99
    Super comfortable Floaties® armbands that are covered in fun fabric prints kids will love. They look great and allow for scratch free easy on and off use. The Floaties® armbands also feature a dual chamber design with non-return safety valves for the utmost in safety and water confidence.

Product Features
    • Covered in super soft fabric
    • Fun colourful prints, kids will love!
    • Dual Chamber design for superior safety
    • Scratch free seams for added comfort
    • Non return safety valves
    • Included a mesh drip dry bag, great for easy drying and storing the armbands (Can fit bathers in too)

We’re looking for 5 boys and 5 girls tests for the armbands aged between 2 – 6 years

Name:  funtastic_swim_seat.jpg
Views: 1729
Size:  21.0 KB

Floaties® Swim Seat valued at $24.99

The Floaties® swim seat is a fantastic way to get your child used to the water. Featuring soft PVC and scratch free inner seams, you can be assured your child will be comfortable while they enjoy the water.

Product Features

• Soft PVC inner seams for scratch free comfort
    • Comfortable back rest for added support
    • Dual chamber outer ring design for superior safety
    • Non return safety vales
    • Recommended for children being introduced to the water
    • Deflates easily for compact storage

We’re looking for 10 children to trial this product - children aged between 3-12 months

Name:  swimvest_montage.jpg
Views: 1479
Size:  19.6 KB

Floaties® Swim Vest valued at $29.99

The Floaties® Swim vest is fantastic for kids who have water confidence and have learnt the basics of swimming but still require extra comfort and support. Designed with ease of use in mind, the vest is quick to put on and we have integrated a tamper proof safety buckle on the crotch strap and a safety zipper loop, to ensure your child is comfortable, safe and supported.

Product Features

• Added buoyancy assists your child’s development
    • Fun prints that kids will love
    • Tamper proof safety buckle
    • Safety zipper loop

If you have a child aged between 3-4 years, we’re looking for 5 girls and 5 boys to test the swim vests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please let us know which products you'd be interested in testing (you can write more than one, particularly if you have children of different ages)
    • please let us know, for each child, age and whether boy or girl
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 30 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am, Monday 12 November (Brissie time)!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Wednesday 28 November (we appreciate that this is a short turn around time - if you would not be able to post a review by the time, please don't apply on this occasion).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous travel companion!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 12-11-2012 at 10:23.

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I would love to review the floaties armbands! I have a 3y.o girl and we live the water!!
    My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yes please
    I'd love to try the swim seat with my 12 month old god daughter. She's too wriggly to hold safely in the water haha
    Address is correct :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi, Id love to review the Swim Vest for my 4yo boy. He loves the water but wont leave the babies pool. He has a little bit of water fear. We took him to a friends house the other day and borrowed their vest and his confidence soared. We are actually looking for a good swim vest at the moment.

We go to the pool at least 5times a week (we live in NT). So the product will get used thoroughly.

ETA: Address is correct
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 09-11-2012 at 16:19.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: 30 reviewers needed for Floaties Learn to Swim products!

My four year old daughter would love to test the swim vest. We spend a lot of time at the beach (calm inlet mostly) and the confidence the vest would give her to venture further into the water like her older siblings would be fantastic!

My details are all correct as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Please pick me for the floaty swim seat. Dd2 is 10 1/2months old (9 months corrected) and absolutely loves the water. We don't have one and it would be so convenient down at the pools.

Address is correct

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub
    Last edited by DesperatelySeekingSleep; 09-11-2012 at 16:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Would love to review the swim vests for my 3 year old twins currently in lessons but need a bit more confidence.

Address correct.

Thanks
    Reviews

My 3 year old daughter would love to try the floatie armbands, she is starting to gain confidence in the water and we are trying to spend a lot of time in the pool now summer is coming.
    My address is correct.
    Thanks

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

We would love to trial the armbands! My 2.5 year old daughter is going up in her swimming lessons next monday to be in a class where I don't get in the water with her anymore.
    This means that she is going to be much more independant in the water from now on!
    Short turn around time is not a problem- even though we're in melbourne we swim every week
    My address is correct :-)
    Last edited by MyPossum; 09-11-2012 at 16:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the vest! My 3.5yo DD is overly confident in the water and hates wearing arm bands as she thinks they're for "babies"! Drives me crazy and I'm always having to be right next to her in case she tries to take them off.

My address is correct

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast