+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Seeking egg donor to give my beautiful son a sibling

We are a happy little family of three which we would love to make four.

We have a beautiful son who is nearly two and I want to give him the world, and the best opportunities in life. And that includes the joys of having a brother or sister. I also absolutely adore being a mum and am not ready yet to give up being a mummy to someone else as well. My son is also a loving happy little boy who would make a great brother.

Unfortunately the doctors have told me I don't have many eggs left and I will have early menopause in the next five years and so after trying to conceive naturally for eight months we turned to Ivf as we knew we didn't have much time. We have been unlucky so far with ivf and our doctor has advised that it's time to start looking for an egg donor.

We are a very happy little family in Canberra, but are willing to travel for the right donor, or vice versa!

We live in a great suburb in the inner north of Canberra and are really enjoying the family friendly environment Canberra has. (We moved here earlier this year). We have a little house with a yard and I am a stay at home mum who is out and about at playgroup and story time and other fun toddler stuff. Hubby is a very clever economist who wants to make the world a better place.

My husband and I met after my first husband left me as he didn't want children but the second time I got it right. My wonderful husband has given me a second chance in life. We got lucky with each other and our beautiful son, who we had after two heartbreaking miscarriages, and would love just a bit more luck with another child.

Can you help us by being our egg donor? My doctors advise us that our donor should be 32 years old or younger with proven fertility. (Have had a child). If you fit the bill and would like to donate your eggs to us, or if you just have some questions for us regarding egg donation you can contact me on andbabymakes4@hotmail.com or send me a message via this site.

All medical and travel expenses will be paid for.

Thanks for reading this!
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 12-11-2012 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish you all the best on your journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you angel!