I have started using GroVia MCNs and love them. Basically I feel nappy changes could go a little smoother and would like any advice on how to accomplish this.
First, let me go thru a typical nappy change, then outline my problem areas.
1. Get DD on change table, have clean nappy ready to change
2. Remove dirty nappy and liner
3. Clean DD with wipes
4. Put on new nappy, and dress DD
5. Put DD in cot to clean up
6. Put dirty nappy into bucket in laundry, flush liner, discard wipes into bin in kitchen, clean hands, get DD out of cot.
My problem is the final step. I just feel I'm going in all sorts of directions cleaning up. I don't keep a bin in DD room because I feel it's not sanitary, yet at the same time when I do wipe DD down, I have nowhere to put used wipes except on the change table (sometimes DD has a blowout so wipes are not very nice). This is also a problem when we are out and about, I just feel awkward at change time.
Please if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.