+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Canadian in Port Kennedy WA

Hi there,
    I have recently moved to Port Kennedy, WA from Cambridge, Ontario with my husband and our 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. Just wondering what the chances are of a fellow Canuck nearby.
    hope to hear from someone.
    Paula

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Canadian in Port Kennedy WA

Welcome to WA
    I am not Canadian but I did live in Labrador city, Labrador 9 years ago for almost 2 years. I live in the joondalup area I have 2 boys one 4yr old and a 2 year old
    Hope you adapt well to the Aussie life?
    Why did your family move?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nila,
    thanks for the reply. Well, you were quite north when you were in Canada! Must have been some cold winters for you! My husband is from WA and was in Canada for 10 years with me. We finally decided to stop shovelling snow every year and come here. Too bad you're not south of the river. It's a bit far from here.
    take care,
    paula

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Canadian in Port Kennedy WA

I'm not from Canada, and never been there, but I do live in secret harbour (for now, till DP and I get our new house). I don't know many Canadians around here... I know a fair few poms though. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smidget3004 View Post
    I'm not from Canada, and never been there, but I do live in secret harbour (for now, till DP and I get our new house). I don't know many Canadians around here... I know a fair few poms though. Lol

Secret Harbour looks so nice. I'm going to try out their playgroup one of these days this or next week. Do you go to it? Where will your new house be? There are a lot of poms in this area! Where are you from?
    Paula

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Canadian in Port Kennedy WA

Quote Originally Posted by Paula K View Post
    Secret Harbour looks so nice. I'm going to try out their playgroup one of these days this or next week. Do you go to it? Where will your new house be? There are a lot of poms in this area! Where are you from?
    Paula
    Secret harbour is gorgeous. I don't go to any of the playgroups yet. But when my bub is born I will be. Not sure where our new place will be. It depends on the defence force. I'm Australian born. Grew up in Coogee and secret harbour (both WA), but was born in Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I just moved here from Victoria BC, but am really a prairie kid at heart. I have two little girls, 3 and 1 and am up in Shoalwater. Would love to get together to make some new friends (for me and the girls!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Rockingham. More than happy to meet up. My son is 5 months old and I have a 3 and a half year old step daughter

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck31 View Post
    Hi! I just moved here from Victoria BC, but am really a prairie kid at heart. I have two little girls, 3 and 1 and am up in Shoalwater. Would love to get together to make some new friends (for me and the girls!).
    Hi there,
    I lived in Victoria for 4 years but am from Southern Ontario. I have an almost 6 year old son and my daughter just turned 3. I'd love to get together with a fellow Canuck! How long have you been here? It will be a year in August for us. That year sure has flown by! Look forward to talking soon. I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a private message on here.
    take care.
    paula