+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Sort of spin off from the toilet mat thread*

Oh, what?! They deleted the other thread? I was hoping to wake up and see it at over 50 pages or something. Doh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    Oh, what?! They deleted the other thread? I was hoping to wake up and see it at over 50 pages or something. Doh!
    They deleted it with good reason, so just move on.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    They deleted it with good reason, so just move on.
    Ah, I have moved on. I was just wondering how many pages it got to. Gee, chill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Double post
    Last edited by atomicmama; 22-11-2012 at 09:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    Ah, I have moved on. I was just wondering how many pages it got to. Gee, chill
    Sorry, I didn't intend for that to come across so harsh. Some people just got personal and quite nasty towards others in that thread and I don't want it to start again lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nothing bothers me really. Im with Caz, i dont go around judging people (and to notice 'problems' you must have your judgy hat on).

I hate teatowels in my own house though. Im not sure how its taught now, but when i did my food safety handling course it was unhygienic to dry dishes with a teatowel, its better to leave them air dry. In this house (no dishwasher) they are left to airdry. In our house (dishwasher) we let them dry in the dishwasher then put them away.

ETA: Teatowels in my house are used for getting things out of the oven and drying hands on when washing them while cooking, they get washed every second day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I love my dogs. They have their own room out back which is tiled and weatherproofed, but I dont like *only* seeing them when we are out there (outdoor setting) so I let them inside too. They are small, cleaned weekly and allowed on the couch (butts on couch lol)

So I guess to some on here I am gross too! But Id rather be judged as gross then never see my furbabies!

The worst/hardest part about it is definitely the hair on the rug! I vaccume the rug daily for like half an hour just getting the hair out! But it never is just left to build up! I HATE dog hair!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Nothing bothers me really. Im with Caz, i dont go around judging people (and to notice 'problems' you must have your judgy hat on).

I hate teatowels in my own house though. Im not sure how its taught now, but when i did my food safety handling course it was unhygienic to dry dishes with a teatowel, its better to leave them air dry. In this house (no dishwasher) they are left to airdry. In our house (dishwasher) we let them dry in the dishwasher then put them away.

ETA: Teatowels in my house are used for getting things out of the oven and drying hands on when washing them while cooking, they get washed every second day.
    Whilst I DO understand not using tea towels in a restaurant setting (although when I worked in a cafe we regularly polished cutlery with tea towels) at home I don't see the difference between using a clean tea towel and air drying.

The amount of "germs" on a clean tea towel are going to be minimal, probably the same amount as the germs that would be floating around in the air and settling in wet plates left to dry.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    I love my dogs. They have their own room out back which is tiled and weatherproofed, but I dont like *only* seeing them when we are out there (outdoor setting) so I let them inside too. They are small, cleaned weekly and allowed on the couch (butts on couch lol)

So I guess to some on here I am gross too! But Id rather be judged as gross then never see my furbabies!

The worst/hardest part about it is definitely the hair on the rug! I vaccume the rug daily for like half an hour just getting the hair out! But it never is just left to build up! I HATE dog hair!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I've got cats and I agree... The fur is the most frustrating! I vacuum and 2 minutes later the fur is flying lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sort of spin off from the toilet mat thread*

Lol dog butts on the couch here as well, big butts too! DH and I love our dogs to bits though, I'd rather vacuum more frequently than not have them inside with us

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SpicyTurtle For This Useful Post: