+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Do you use Toilet mats/rugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    lol bub hub is a great place to see how different everyone is!

I think they are good! Mine never gets pee on it! :/ and I mop floors daily plys wash them anulyway so I dnt see how its 'disgusting' but each to thier own opinion! I wouldnt cringe in someone elses house if they have different things to mine, how judgmental! If the place is kept decent who cares what they have or dont have..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I agree! We have one too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hell freaking yeah, I don't want to put my feet on cold tiles in the middle of the night. Never thought of them as wee catchers, but no boys here lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

[QUOTE=Witwicky;6896912]If it's judgmental to cringe at the thought of stepping on an unhygienic mat which collects urine all day, then I shall wear that badge with pride.

Fair enough.. a urine collecting mat does sound gross..however ours is not unhiegenic nor has urine collected on it lol.. The childrens toilet doesn't have a mat.. Ours is in our ensuite

If someone used our toilet and cringed assuming so I would have to laugh because someone who cant fathom it being clean musnt be very clean themselves.. because they are assuming it couldnt possibly not be collecting urine and couldnt possibly not be dirty lol.. Following a daily cleaning routine myself which includes mats/rugs/floors of my bathroom plus being properly toilet trained as adults says otherwise

So if your saying you would cringe in a bathroom where children pee/miss etc or someone who clearly doesnt clean much ok.. but if you are saying you would cringe at any toilet mat because it must be disgusting, that to me would be saying more about you than the person who owns it!

I can totally understand carpet in bathroom being gross... you cant pick that up and wash it/mop the floors.. but yeah

Guess Im saying harsh judgement of others based on mere assumption more often than not says more about the judge

Of I go now.. defender of the clean toilet mats! No personal offence meant btw only clearing up my 2 cents on a very, very trivial topic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (09-11-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Kiplusthree;6899083]
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    If it's judgmental to cringe at the thought of stepping on an unhygienic mat which collects urine all day, then I shall wear that badge with pride.

Fair enough.. a urine collecting mat does sound gross..however ours is not unhiegenic nor has urine collected on it lol.. The childrens toilet doesn't have a mat.. Ours is in our ensuite

If someone used our toilet and cringed assuming so I would have to laugh because someone who cant fathom it being clean musnt be very clean themselves.. because they are assuming it couldnt possibly not be collecting urine and couldnt possibly not be dirty lol.. Following a daily cleaning routine myself which includes mats/rugs/floors of my bathroom plus being properly toilet trained as adults says otherwise

So if your saying you would cringe in a bathroom where children pee/miss etc or someone who clearly doesnt clean much ok.. but if you are saying you would cringe at any toilet mat because it must be disgusting, that to me would be saying more about you than the person who owns it!

I can totally understand carpet in bathroom being gross... you cant pick that up and wash it/mop the floors.. but yeah

Guess Im saying harsh judgement of others based on mere assumption more often than not says more about the judge

Of I go now.. defender of the clean toilet mats! No personal offence meant btw only clearing up my 2 cents on a very, very trivial topic.
    But you assumed that people that cringe at them must be unclean themselves.....soooo isnt that judging based on a mere assumption?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ew gross, I've only ever seen them in old peoples houses and I've gone to lengths to not step on it. Ick.

Thanks
    Reviews

As for happytobe3 I wouldnt cringe at her house either.. Im pretty sure I wouldnt get sick and die from using her toilet lol.. I think like someone else said you would unknowingly encounter so many worse things in life!

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=London;6899090]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post

But you assumed that people that cringe at them must be unclean themselves.....soooo isnt that judging based on a mere assumption?
    Ah but this is not an assumption! This is what they have told me in thier reasoning for judging me 'because it is gross, has collected urine.'

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Kiplusthree;6899083]
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    If it's judgmental to cringe at the thought of stepping on an unhygienic mat which collects urine all day, then I shall wear that badge with pride.

Are you serious?

Sorry, but...I think it's hilarious that you have written such a huge post in defence of your toilet mat They are gross. You are entitled to have one, I still think it's gross and I will continue to cringe when I see them. Eck.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (10-11-2012),Maybelline  (10-11-2012),Stiflers Mom  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad to be of entertainment

I can't help but wonder why you think one would be gross.. if you keep your bathroom so clean but we are all entitled to our opinions aren't we

Is this short enough? x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

No need for apologies!