+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Do you use Toilet mats/rugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    lol bub hub is a great place to see how different everyone is!

I think they are good! Mine never gets pee on it! :/ and I mop floors daily plys wash them anulyway so I dnt see how its 'disgusting' but each to thier own opinion! I wouldnt cringe in someone elses house if they have different things to mine, how judgmental! If the place is kept decent who cares what they have or dont have..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    If it's judgmental to cringe at the thought of stepping on an unhygienic mat which collects urine all day, then I shall wear that badge with pride.

My husband wipes up any wee that drips. My three year old wipes up any wee that he drips. We're just clean like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No I don't use them....it's just one more thing I would have to wash.

I would rather just mop the floor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Do you use Toilet mats/rugs?

I always have a mat in front of our toilet but never realise it was supposed to be there to soak up wee...

I use them cause I don't like my feet being on cold tiles in the morning! It does p!ss me off though cause we have a small toilet and the mat needs to be scrunched up a bit to close the door.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Do you use Toilet mats/rugs?

My dp never misses so yes we do,
    My nephews on thr other hand. Yuck!
    They're 9 & 4 1/2 , they **** on the floor , the seat, down the bowl .. it's disgusting and my sister doesn't make them clean it, hate going to my mums, sit down without looking and sit or step in a cold puddle of ****.

I have no idea why she doesn't teach or force them to clean it, none of them flush the loo either

Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    lol I hope none of you poo pooing toilet mats walk anywhere in bare feet, touch doors or railing in public or handle money. I may not be the brightest but I'm pretty sure you'd pick up more from those things than a toilet mat. Yikes!
    I had to re-read that several times to realised you didnt mean poo pooing on mats and then wtf does that have to do with bare feet.

Honestly it's the *idea* of it. I'm not a germaphobe at all. My kids eat dirt and yadda yadda.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerDogLover View Post
    Eww I didn't know that was what they were for, I thought they were so your feet don't get cold in the middle of the night lol
    Hehe me too. I hate not having one there the toilet looks naked I change it every 2 days same as my bath mat. Not because its covered in wee though. I never even thought of it like that.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After living in England with carpeted bathrooms which completely grossed me out I wouldn't have one, there is something about carpet near toilets that just weirds me out a little. Plus DS religiously misses the toilet and I'd be washing it morning noon and night so just don't bother. My feet would like it but doesn't seem worth the bother in our house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum has fluffy apricot ones. They make my skin crawl.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raising Leprechauns For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (09-11-2012),Witwicky  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    If it's judgmental to cringe at the thought of stepping on an unhygienic mat which collects urine all day, then I shall wear that badge with pride.

My husband wipes up any wee that drips. My three year old wipes up any wee that he drips. We're just clean like that
    I just LOL'ed

I dont use a floor mat, the idea grosses me out. Im another that dodges floor mats, except at MIL, her floor mat is probably cleaner than the kitchen table (shes a super super neat freak, washes every day, or hour, im not really sure). My DP never misses. DS misses, but at the back. so i have to clean the back all the time.

Also, wow at the defensiveness over a floor mat

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, not a fan. They have a bit of a 'grandma' vibe to them and they just don't appeal me aesthetically. I never really thought of them as wee catchers though, just assumed they were so feet don't get cold.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (09-11-2012)