Closed Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

With regards to the falsies - i have used FRER for years and never had anything but accurate results. Its only recently (past 2 months) that i have had lines when i am not pregnant. Last month i had a blood test done 2hrs after still getting a faint line and my HCG was less than 2. I am not imagining these lines - my husband can also easily see them. Why, after all these months TTC would i suddenly start seeing lines? Over the 2 months I have used 3 packets of tests all purchased at different stores and out of 12 tests 9 were faint positives and 3 were normal negatives. This is just my own experience with them - i have written a letter to FR advising them of my results.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

My pos was visible at arms length, was easily photographed and was at 8dpo, later that night it was very light, next day it was lighter and the next day it was negative. The three pos wetter from one box the others were from a diff box. Do according to you a baby implanted by 8dpo then un-implanted that afternoon, then waited 3 days for my af to come? Basically my chem preg lasted a day. I had faint pos on two other brands when the frer was negative. I don't think i was unlucky enough to get evaps over 4 days on three different brands. I dunno, all i do know is regardless of how awesome others think frer are i won't use them again. I've had lots of evaps and false positived on their dip sticks too. I'll stick to other brands after this month.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudmummy1976 View Post
    What do you think of my Frer?
    Best I have seen so far!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    My pos was visible at arms length, was easily photographed and was at 8dpo, later that night it was very light, next day it was lighter and the next day it was negative. The three pos wetter from one box the others were from a diff box. Do according to you a baby implanted by 8dpo then un-implanted that afternoon, then waited 3 days for my af to come? Basically my chem preg lasted a day. I had faint pos on two other brands when the frer was negative. I don't think i was unlucky enough to get evaps over 4 days on three different brands. I dunno, all i do know is regardless of how awesome others think frer are i won't use them again. I've had lots of evaps and false positived on their dip sticks too. I'll stick to other brands after this month.

Agreed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

Also find it strange that at least 6 women this month have had "chem pregnancies".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

waterlily  (01-01-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews

The only time I got lines like everyone else's false positives was when I was pregnant but had a miscarriage (got the positives then a couple weeks later I started bleeding). Every other time I tested with FR I have gotten definite negatives and now a couple months ago I got my definitely very positives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Also find it strange that at least 6 women this month have had "chem pregnancies".

I've had a chem before.... I started bleeding within a day of the test going from faint pos to neg. it's been a number of weeks and nothing. Also highly doubt I fell pregnant on the depo shot. And for a male to pee on one and get a pos?? Yep definitely something going on with the tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now banned from you lot from commenting further!But I have sent an email asking them if they have outsourced their production overseas. That's the only feasible explanation.J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    But how did your doctor rule out a chemical...the bhCG falls as quickly as it rises, so blood tests are not reliable. The FRERs not getting darker is the hallmark of a chemical. Anyway, best of luck for the future.
    Because like a po I had the blood test done within 2 hours of getting the false positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MODS do you think we could have a new 2013 pregnancy checker thread? new year and all? then we can get back to laughing at our silly selves and squinting at non existant lines and clapping at total bfps like of old

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (01-01-2013),αληθη  (01-01-2013),M.2.  (01-01-2013),SheWarrior  (01-01-2013)