Closed Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vixta99 View Post
    Here is my false positive with a FRER at about 13DPO. I then tested with Pregnosis and got nothing...

We really do punish ourselves with all this early testing don't we??
    Did you see that line on the test before you pulled it apart?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. Just couldn't take a photo without glare if I didn't. I tested today with a FRER and got another faint line like that. I know it is not a pos test as it should have got darker, plus we didn't actually do the "deed". I am wondering if I have small amounts of HCG in my blood always as no other test shows this line?? AF coming tomorrow anyway, can feel her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Wow I really think they must have changed frer recently! I've seen so many false positives on here lately it's scary!

Maybe we should all switch to another 'pink' brand like confirm? I've never had a false positive with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

I got a faint pos with confirm on the 23rd... Maybe it was an evap? But appeared in the first min and stayed, had colour irl... Bfn with frer, then bfp, faint faint bfp and bfns since on frer. I'm not having any luck! If no af mon I'm using the last frer, if theres a line I have a digital for confirmation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I reckon FRER must have changed something on their tests. Too many false positives coming up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I got a faint pos with confirm on the 23rd... Maybe it was an evap? But appeared in the first min and stayed, had colour irl... Bfn with frer, then bfp, faint faint bfp and bfns since on frer. I'm not having any luck! If no af mon I'm using the last frer, if theres a line I have a digital for confirmation
    Good luck fx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

Ok guys just had a small glimmer of hope as like some of you I've had those super faint frer false positives this week then I just remembered I did one later in the afternoon on same day as a faint positive and the afternoon one without holding very long was negative as I'd expect and was out of the same packet as the faint positive. Could that mean my false positives are real? Anyone had variability within the same frer packet?

I'm expecting af today according to ff and tomorrow according to phone app. No temp drop yet and a few prego symtoms (sore bbs and peeing more often) but am still expecting af tomorrow. Just started getting some af like cramps but I know that could also be a good sign. If no af by tomorrow night I'll buy a pregnosis to use sunday morning.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes - out of my last packet of FRER i got 2 pos and 1 neg. i am expecting AF tomorrow and have a dull ache tonight so i am sure she will arrive tomorrow. I didnt bother testing today but will buy a test for Sunday if AF doesnt arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too am expecting AF tomorrow, so we will see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed mumsical and vixta, surely one of us can get lucky this month!