Closed Thread
Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 15 DPO approx, Had spotting on Nov 1st (7 days after O) Think that was implantation bleed, Could some one please check these pics out Taken just after 10 mins, (like 11mins, I had to pull the test apart because the Plastic was reflecting the light. I have the worst day of Nausa and Back Pain in my life, I cant even brush my teeth and hold it down, my Period is Due on the 15th (CD35) DSC_0029.jpgDSC_0030.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0028.jpg
    Last edited by Aphroditie; 09-11-2012 at 17:32. Reason: Some of pics didn't attach

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aphroditie- I think I can see a faint hair line there. I have used those tests before and have not had alot of luck with them. If you can a FER or a strip dip test I have found to be better. Can't wait to see your next test
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ellimac For This Useful Post:

Aphroditie  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much, I though I could see the faintest line, might have been I had line eyes though. I'm pretty early testing. I also tested in the afternoon, I'm going to give it till Sunday and do with FMU and I have some internet cheapies, a Bodywise test, and That one was a Confirm early test ("test 5 days before your period is due" one) which I have 2 more. If I don't get a positive over the weekend I'm going to get some First Response ones

Just a tip: those Confirm pack of three really cheap from Big W approx $15, so check them out for tests, probably have a better stock rotation then your local chemist, less likely to get close to expiry tests.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aphroditie For This Useful Post:

ellimac  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)

I found first response not good but there was another one I used cheeper that was a lot better good luck fingers crossed u get two good lines

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a POAS Addict, this is FMU after 8 hours sleep (no night pee) at CD30, (average cycle 35) 16DPO, Pretty Please work your magic

The test is a Bodywise test, early one

DSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chan87 View Post
    I found first response not good but there was another one I used cheeper that was a lot better good luck fingers crossed u get two good lines
    Thanks chan87, Which tests do you recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chan87 - sorry can't get anything In your pics I thought I could see something but when played with nothing But don't give up hope I had many negative tests even though I was pregnant with my now wriggling 3 month old 3rd daughter.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

What are good tests to get, that aren't too pricey? My AF is all messed up at the moment so I tested with first response ones you dip in a cup and they seem real dodgey. It was neg and I doubt I'm preg just want to find a good test to confirm a negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I hav tried every one I used discover not the dip in pot one that was better more efficient then first response also used crystal clear mid****** the clear blue are only good for day ur period is due or after as its not as sensitive with hcg unless u hav enough in your system already and over 25 hcg so give them a try hope they work as good as it did for me and just to let u all know I produce the smallest amount of hcg lower then 20 at nearly 2 mnths so if it worked a day before my period was due then fingers crossed for u all too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... I think I might be going crazy.
    I am currently 15DPO, my Temps dropped at 13DPO and having cramps like AF is on her way. But just for the sake of it I did a test this morning and this is what I've got.
    Am I just seeing things?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi just wondering if you could play around with these? I wasn't going to test as I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, but I had this weird dream that made me