+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Symptoms disappeared 8w4d

Sorry for typos, posting from iPhone:

Good morning,

Just wanted to check in and appease my mind on this one. I've had terrible morning sickness since 6w2d as well as food aversions, sore breasts-- the whole shebang. Today, I wake up and feel great. None of the above. I was unable to eat much at all and even my appetite is back. Could baby have stopped growing or something? I had a semi tumble yesterday and a sofa chair fell on me but that was on my ack. My tummy folded over on itself a bit (overweight lady OP) but no sharp cramps or bleeding happening so far, Judy general feel goodness.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha I thing I wrote this exact post last year. At 5 w 5 d I wrote on here that I was worried something was wrong as I had nothing. On 6w 2d I worte I wasnt sure how I was going to cope withe the MS at about 8w 6d I came on here that I did not feel pregnant and more. My MS started back 9w 3d and stayed until 25 weeks!!! Lucky me lol

From what I understand is your hormones are everywhere and that whats makes us sick. Around this time (which I believe, but dont quote me) when the placenta starts to take over, your hormones can regulate taking with it the nausea. For some it comes back others it may not. I hope it doesnt for your sake as I threw up at my train station every morning for 25 weeks straight lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meld, and thank you for your response.

I am hoping that you are right and that everything is fine. It is just so disconcerting to have m/s rule my life for the past two weeks to the point where I can't go anywhere or do anything and then all of a sudden I feel good. Not necessarily great, but a solid good. I did have that little tumble yesterday, and my tummy flopped over but didn't get directly impacted or anything.

I hope you are right and this morning sickness is gone and has a chance of not coming back. It has been such a nightmare, but of course if it meant bub was OK then I could cope. Now it'll be a 3 week or so wait to double check that baby is ok and happy in there, unless of course MS comes back which won't exactly make me a happy lassy

I'm sorry to hear about your persistent m/s with your bub, but happy to hear that all was happy and healthy in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Haha I thing I wrote this exact post last year. At 5 w 5 d I wrote on here that I was worried something was wrong as I had nothing. On 6w 2d I worte I wasnt sure how I was going to cope withe the MS at about 8w 6d I came on here that I did not feel pregnant and more. My MS started back 9w 3d and stayed until 25 weeks!!! Lucky me lol

From what I understand is your hormones are everywhere and that whats makes us sick. Around this time (which I believe, but dont quote me) when the placenta starts to take over, your hormones can regulate taking with it the nausea. For some it comes back others it may not. I hope it doesnt for your sake as I threw up at my train station every morning for 25 weeks straight lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't be surprised if it comes back tomorrow or in a couple of days..... i had this happen to me in my first trimester too and was feeling like i wasn't pregnant and was getting quiet worried especially with having a couple of slight bleeds a few days before feeling like this..... however it never lasted more then a couple of days for me and would then i would feel more pregnant then ever lol..... i hope all goes well and if you are still worried in a day or two go ask your doctor for a scan or blood test to check your hormones levels are as they should be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well it seems you were right. Some of my symptoms have returned. Luckily no full on vomiting but definitely more tender and off than I was yesterday. Strangely relieved to feel yucky. Pregnancy is such an odd (yet lucky) state in which to be!