+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default The scales are evil! - Week 3, Day 1 - Blog 26

So today was weigh-in and measurements day. I found myself having to repeat the mantras that I have told everyone else that the number on the scale means nothing because when I weighed in, I found that I had "gained" 0.8kgs since my weigh-in on Saturday. Yet when I did my measurements, I discovered that most of them were the same and a couple of them had even gone down a little bit. If it wasn't for the measurements, I definitely would've been disheartened.

I haven't been drinking as much water over the last couple of days so today I made sure that I got 3 litres drunk. Aside from that, my eating has been good and my exercise has been good so I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully I'll have another big loss next week. From tomorrow I'm going to add a session of Rush to the mornings.

Emotionally it's been a weird day. I totally raged at my friend for pulling a prank on me at work and then cried at least five times this evening over something stupid. I hate TTC. If I don't get pregnant this month, I'm putting a hold on TTC till January so that I can focus on losing weight and feeling better. I'm tired of feeling like crap all the time and being upset about not being pregnant so I'm just going to not.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: The scales are evil! - Week 3, Day 1 - Blog 26

Big hugs. Ttc is not for the faint of heart is it.

Stay strong, you are doing a great job.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Thanks hun, it's a bloody hard road. A part of me hopes that I'm not pregnant this month because I think I really, really need to focus on myself and give everything to this challenge (and beyond) but another part of me knows that finally getting pregnant again would take a lot of the pressure and monthly despair off me.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am right there with you on the TTC journey. We really really want a natural miracle coz we just don't think we can afford more IVF. So this challenge is aimed at getting myself into better physical condition so hopefully a natural BFP is around the corner. Hope you get one too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Fingers crossed that losing weight works for both of us. It's meant to kickstart fertility as well! If I'm not pregnant this month I'm taking the break because I'm tired of feeling crap about not getting pregnant and I think that focusing on myself and losing weight will help my state of mind big time, too.