Would love more... | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Would love more...

Wooo a new section!!
    I am very lucky and privledged to have 3 beautiful kiddies, my youngest is 16mths...but I/we would dearly love to hav another.
    The only reason we don't is financial ....we would have to upgrade our car, really would need a bigger house and are not in a great financial position now due to hubby starting in a new career and me choosing to be a mostly SAHM.
    So, it is a choice we are making for ourselves, but one neither of us is really happy with. I know we are really lucky to have what we do....
    Anyone else in thr same boat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am in a similar situation, we have 4 kids.
    I want another but hubby is not to keen.
    We would need an extra bedroom so to be able to an extension is expensive.

Plus hubby is wanting me to go to work once our child is in school.
    It makes me sad as i would have liked a 4yr age gap between my DS and a baby but the things we need to sort first seem impossible due to finances.

How many bedrooms to you have in your house Kaybaby ?
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 09-12-2012 at 09:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I also would love more, yes I already have 6 but I love a few more. My body is just too old and broken.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post

How many bedrooms to you have in your house Kaybaby ?
    We have a toyo.ta tarago that wasn't too expensive and fits 8 people.
    Our house is 3 bed plus a study..when our youngest DS is a bit older and out of a cot he will share with DS1, and we can have the study back and the much needed storage space. The house and bedrooms are all quite small, so with 2 kids in each room it is going to be really cramped. Also my eldest DD is 9, so really is starting to need/want her own space. I wouldn't like to put a toddler in her room...
    Ahhh, maybe it will happen one day. I am only 34 so I guess I have some baby making years left in me yet We'll see....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ...
    Thought I'd post in here... As here is where I think I'll be the rest of my life... We have 2 girls both conceived with ivf .. I lost my 3rd baby at 20wks on the 2nd nov 2012... Was the sadest day of my life.
    After our 2nd full cycle we both agreed to one more try ... Then that's it.. I got my second daughter from that cycle ... I thought I was the luckiest girl alive when all was still going well at 12 wks.. I thought wrong !!!!
    Anyways so that's it .... We will stay a family of 4... It's really bizarre ... I have these foggy dreams of me being pregnant and have these weird thoughts of dreams that next year we were having another baby .., its all very confusing & extremely emotional ..I'm seeing a psych and on antidepressants to help me get through my worst nightmare ... I hate Xmas ... It's depressing hearing those Xmas songs of joy & happiness when my heart has been broken .. Yes I know I have 2 girls ... But I see families of 5 & somehow think that would have been us soon.. But the dreams are hazy .. My thoughts keep me in that cycle of self blame & unworthiness... Am I even posting in the right section. ?? Those ladies at the end of the road.. How do you stop those thoughts of wanting .. Urging ... Seeing other pregnant women of those with the larger families that you tooo had hoped for.. I know we all have our different reasons... But I feel like my choice has been taken away from me.. We just don't have a spare $6000 lying around ... and I certainly don't have the mental strength to see me through each single step of the way...
    We already had steps in place.. Moved the girls into the same room.. Put 2 yo into bed.. Got her off the dummy .. Very sorry I'm also venting as well...
    That's one of the many reasons why my dreams ... Thought.. Hopes ... Are there somewhere... But now the room is just full of bits & pieces ... It's the spare room now.. With nothing to make it warm & happy.. I know cots.. Toys.. Clothes are just materialistic things but how do you overcome the emotions of passing them on??? I know I need to focus on my 2 girls.. But my heart my head still thinks something... Someone is missing . ..
    Thanks for listening ... Someone move me if I've posted in the wrong thread ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 3Rreg For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Would love more...

Awwwww, big hugs to you. My heart is breaking for you!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for caring ladies ....
    xxxx to you both
    Sooooo nice to speak your mind & not be judged for your crazy thoughts or feelings...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracec, my heart goes out to you. I know someone else who had to go through IVF and due to the emotional, financial and physical toll will not be having another child. Now i feel incredibly guilty. My husband and i have not had any trouble concieving 3 times (one early mc). We have 2 beautiful children, one of each. I would love at LEAST three but we live away from family, live on a si.gle minimum wage and still want to buy our own home. I have been told, as i am 23, i have plenty of time left but thats not the way i feel. To buy a house and have it paid off by retirwment age, we need me to go back to work very soon. I dont believe in popping out a baby and sticking them in childcare at 6 weeks old. Hubby says we are done, we need a house. We could totally afford an extra mouth to feed but cant afford for me to be home for another 2+years fulltime. I want another baby. I also suffered pnd with #1 and am unsure how i would cope but i come from a huge family (10 siblings) and want that family feel for my own kids. Anywho, thats my vent.
    Again Grace C, huge hugs, i think i would completelt lose it in your position.

Ky is offline <--- Ruby, the most precious little red gem ever!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you look at my signature, you will see that we tried our hardest to have a larger family. We have three living children and four waiting in heaven for us.

We had got to the point, around the beginning of 2011, that we decided to give up trying for another child and just focus on the two, beautiful children we already had. We sat down, made plans for our future, plans to travel and take the kids to places that they would need to be early to mid teens to go to and "convinced" ourselves that this was what was best for our family.

Then, I fell pregnant unexpectedly.

I now have the most beautiful nearly 11mo little girl who has been exactly what our family needed. She has helped us heal and has brought joy back into our hearts. She is a little character whom is adored by her big brother and sister and they hate being away from her!

We thought that "one more" would throw a spanner in the works, so to speak, but she has turned out to be nothing of the sort. Sure, there will be a few places we go that mean we do things in shifts so that someone is always looking after her, but other than that, she hasn't restricted us in any way, rather, she has enhanced our lives!