+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default In much need of some mummy friends....

Hi lovely ladies..

Im Jo, im 22, i live in Reedy Creek, i have 3 gorgeous kids, DS is 4 in April, DD is 3 in April and DS2 has just gone 8 weeks old.
    i live with my 3 kids and my husband (their daddy) and i dont have many mummy friends... DH works for Mr Minit and leaves home 8am and is home around 6pm tuesday-saturday, thursday he works from 8 till 8 so its pretty much a horrid day LOL

I would really love to meet some new mummies and hopfully make some good friends for myself and some play mates for my kids. I have my licence and a car so i can travel, ATM i dont go far with the 3 kids mainly because DS2 likes to feed (bottle fed because he had silent reflux that he is now medicated for) every 2.5-3hrs so its kinda hard but we venture to Robina (kidz n play) and robina town centre a bit.

Hope to hear from some mummies soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default In much need of some mummy friends....

Hi Jo, you got no replies to this post? Bit shame. Well I'm 28, also be good to have some new mummy friends, I have a daughter who is now 14 weeks old, my husband is a locksmith so he does similar work to your hubby lol and is always at work too. I'm getting more confident with feeds lol and as bub Is getting a bit older things r getting easier so happy to get out more!, most of my friends don't have bubs and work!!

How are your bubs going?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I'm not in that area but I wanted to suggest meetup.com they have groups of all sorts and you can join for free. And the libraries do they have babies n rhymes?
    thats how I made friends :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I second meetup groups, I joined a single parent one and its the best thing I ever did...