+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,279
    Thanks
    2,361
    Thanked
    2,023
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Red face {blog 11} Breath in...breath out...

    Ok. I have procrastinated my whole day away.

    I have work, piling up around me.

    I secretly shoved a billion dishes in the dishwasher, very awkwardly, just so my kitchen looked clean. I will need to removed half of the jammed in dishes to actually turn the dishwasher on. At least half.

    I need to cook dinner. Otherwise my DD will be eating toast for dinner.

    And I somehow managed to fit in 4 hours (ok, maybe 5) of dedicated attention to the US election. What the hell is wrong with me?

    Anyway, I am now finding excuses as to why I can't Zumba...maybe it's because I did something totally pointless (watch the election) and now real life things surround me and the 'me time' I should have had to do my Zumba has gone while the rest of the day slips away...

    Anyone want to yell at me to get my butt into gear? I welcome it right now!!!

  2. #2
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Re: {blog 11} Breath in...breath out...

    Come on girlie, get your zumba shoes on and shake that ***. It only needs to be for 20 minutes if you do rush. Any zumba is better than no zumba.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,644
    Thanks
    15,089
    Thanked
    11,253
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I hope you shaking that body of yours right now. I have wasted a lot of today too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,279
    Thanks
    2,361
    Thanked
    2,023
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Come on girlie, get your zumba shoes on and shake that ***. It only needs to be for 20 minutes if you do rush. Any zumba is better than no zumba.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    I hope you shaking that body of yours right now. I have wasted a lot of today too.
    I just finished rush before and I am certainly thankful I did

    Feeling a lot better about today, even if I did waste a lot of time...

    Now to catch up on work...

  5. #5
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am currently attempting to give myself a boot up the booty after my evening went pear shaped. I think rush will be all I can manage too.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

    Default {blog 11} Breath in...breath out...

    Good job on getting Rush in, ladies (I'm hoping SPG did it too)! No excuses, Luna! Remember, you're only cheating yourself when you do skip a workout and you don't want that! Just in case you were thinking about skipping today's workout!

  7. #7
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I am currently attempting to give myself a boot up the booty after my evening went pear shaped. I think rush will be all I can manage too.
    After my little pep talk to you, I didn't get my workout in last night after all. I realised that I had forgotten to make cup cakes for DD to take to daycare for her birthday, made them, then realised that I had left the butter out (which in zumba terms may be a good thing, but in 3 year old terms, that just equals yucky cupcakes), make a second batch, make dinner, ice them, do a load of washing, wash and cuddle and read to a toddler, clean up the mess made in the kitchen, get the toddler in to bed, put the toddler back in to bed, clean up toy carnage in the lounge room.....hello, it's eleven pm.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,279
    Thanks
    2,361
    Thanked
    2,023
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Good job on getting Rush in, ladies (I'm hoping SPG did it too)! No excuses, Luna! Remember, you're only cheating yourself when you do skip a workout and you don't want that! Just in case you were thinking about skipping today's workout!
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    After my little pep talk to you, I didn't get my workout in last night after all. I realised that I had forgotten to make cup cakes for DD to take to daycare for her birthday, made them, then realised that I had left the butter out (which in zumba terms may be a good thing, but in 3 year old terms, that just equals yucky cupcakes), make a second batch, make dinner, ice them, do a load of washing, wash and cuddle and read to a toddler, clean up the mess made in the kitchen, get the toddler in to bed, put the toddler back in to bed, clean up toy carnage in the lounge room.....hello, it's eleven pm.
    Hope you have a chance to get in a good session today


 

Similar Threads

  1. 4 yr old with really bad breath - help!
    By 2made3 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:25
  2. Holding breath
    By captainscaptain in forum Development Stages
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-02-2012, 19:12
  3. bad breath??
    By 2ndtimemumma in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 10:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!