+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not at all after DD1. DD2 wasn't planned!

After I split with their father, when DD2 was about 18 months, I started to get clucky but I thought it was just aftermath of breaking up.... 6 years later, I am still clucky! I want 2 more, just need to convince DP that it's a good idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Getting clucky

Started clucking at 3 months. Ttc from 6 months.... conceived when he was 2.5 years and I'm in reflection very grateful for that age gap.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Getting clucky

Dd1 was 11-12months when I was ready to start trying again.

Dd2 is 16months and I'm not even close. I'll consider it when she is 2 and either go for it or call it quits.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Getting clucky

This is so interesting so many clucky mums!!

DS is 19 months and I've been clucky a couple of months now, but more and more as time goes..
    Filled a script for my pill and have no repeats after this lot so wondering if this is a sign
    We fell preg first month trying so always curious as to whether will be that quick next time.. Although if we try when my pill is all gone would make our next baby due dec and I'm not so keen on that.. Haha

I keep looking at photos of DS as a tiny baby and makes me even more clucky than I already am!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Getting clucky

Now!! DDs only 5 months old but I seem to miss the feeling of being pregnant, that delicious new babies smell, how they curl up when they sleep .. Oh I could go on. People seem to think I'm crazy for wanting another one so soon, but it's only cause DD was/is such a textbook "easy" baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Getting clucky

Ds1 was about 6ms when I started thinking about it. But it got chronic just after he turned 1. Everywhere I went were pregnant ladies and babies. It felt like a conspiracy.

This time around I am like. 'Aw a cute baby, how sweet' ............

Thanks
    Reviews

I had no inkling of wanting another until ds was nearly 3 (suffered pnd and knew I couldn't cope with 2 close together) just before our wedding I went off the pill, but due to financial issues then my sister losing a baby at 22 wks we held off I am now 36 wks and so excited about ds#2 arriving. Ds#1 is 5 & we get comments all the time about the age gap but it was right for our family to wait and he is sooo excited and helpful that I know he will make an excellent big brother.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started getting clucky when DD1 was about 8 months, because she was absolutely divine at that age. She's got even more gorgeous since. We didn't decide to ttc until she was 15 months though as I'd started a new job recently and we'd just bought a house. Got utd first try, just as we did with DD1 To be honest I don't *love* the newbie/little baby stage, so although I don't want to wish DD2's babyhood away, I really look forward to her being 8 months old lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've been clucky since I had DS. I desperately wanted to give him siblings. He's now 6 years old. I have waited so, so, so very long and it hurts.

Thanks
    Reviews

I waited 15 months after my first, after my second I didn't get clucky until 5 years after when he went to school. (Empty nest) :after my 3rd bub I wanted another straight away