+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else have this issue??

Hi everyone, this posting threads is kinda new to me.

I am having trouble finding time to exercise... May seem trivial to some but I am not healthy I can admit that and having a 6 and 3 year old to run around after its becoming more of a problem.

Does anyone have ideas of how to incorporate an effective exercise routine inbetween the school runs and the daily chores of a single mum?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi there - I'm a single mummy and if I have my boys with me I just go for walks ... But I've recently joined a gym and they go to the crèche there while I work out.

If that's not suitable you could always try a few videos and jump rope outside with them.

I only work part-time at the moment though so it's probably a bit easier for me to find the time.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Sorry not a single mum but my partner works away so finding time to exercise alone can be tricky for me too. I have found the best way to do it is to incorporate it into our existing routine- walk to do school drop offs/pick ups (the kids ride which gives me a fast pace to walk) it works well for us and the kids get some exercise too