+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you own a jumping castle?

I have been thinking of getting a jumping castle domestic grade for 3yo dd and 15 mo ds for xmas.
    Just have a couple of q's:
    1. Do you own one?
    2. Is it a pain to setup and pack away
    3. Do you get much use of it?
    4. What brand do you have and is it decent quality, and how much did it cost

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Yes! We just bought one for DS for his 2nd birthday- it was from Aldi for $179 and I was really skeptical but it's really good- once you unroll it you connect the blower and it took 2 minutes to inflate!

Once you turn it off it deflates in about 2-4 minutes then we just roll up and put back in the box , I usually put it up every weekend , I've attached pic to show you how big it is , it has a ball pit attached to it
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks elijahsmum for putting up the pic. It looks awesome! Am really wanting to get one now, also want to encourage my kids to be more active and if it packs away easily that is a big bonus for me. Dont know if i can wait for xmas now lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

If your up for it my dad did this for xmas for me one year with my trampoline - on his birthday morning when I was getting him brekky DH ran outside to inflate it and we had a present box with a roll of twine in it, DH unrolled the twine and zig zagged it around the family room and out to the yard up to the castle - he then told DS there was 1 more big pressy and he opened the box and saw the twine and we told him to follow it ( which he did) then he got outside and squealed when he saw it! We got it all on video and it's priceless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats such a great idea i think i will borrow it! You must have such fond memories from when your dad surprised you and so lovely to pass on that to your ds.