+ Reply to Thread
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Day 15 - Twofer Tuesday

I am very proud of myself for doing 2 work outs today.

DD and I were playing and fluffing around this morning until I had to go to the doctor to get my stitch out and then I checked the time and the appointment was later than I thought so I did Rush, and then this evening after we went out and got some dinner (DH got paid and wanted to give us all a treat) so I got a mexican salad bowl (I seem to be eating a lot of mexican lately - I just love it) that equals 400 calories so not terrible. DH also got some ice cream so I had a small bowl (the size of the little bowls they give you for rice in a vietnamese restaurant) and I didn't fill it up, and DD stole some so I don't feel too guilty about that. Anyway, my point was, when we got home I did Ripped.

I do have a confession to make. I haven't managed to give up my lattes yet. I just love them. But I don't have sugar and I have started buying the smallest size and I don't have anything else with them, like a bikkie. I have also been ordering skinny, but I am in two minds about low fat vs full fat milk (I thought I had decided but then I looked at the heart foundation website and got confuzzled again). I just don't enjoy an instant coffee or a plunger coffee. If I don't get results in either my measurements or on the scales this week, I may think about contemplating rethinking my position on this.
    Last edited by SpecialPatrolGroup; 06-11-2012 at 22:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    2 workouts .

I wish I was so good.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    To be fair, you do have 500% more children than I do, so I'm sure you have many things pulling you in different directions during the day. I think you are doing a great job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Well done on the workouts! I haven't given up having butter on my bread, either. Lots of little changes make a big difference but you can keep some things that make you happy because if you give everything up, you'll start to resent what you're doing and that's when you tend to go "eat ALL the ice bad food!!!!!".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    To be fair, you do have 500% more children than I do, so I'm sure you have many things pulling you in different directions during the day. I think you are doing a great job.
    I do but that is no excuse. I aiming to try and do it today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

You guys have officially inspired me to set my alarm 20 minutes earlier and get a Rush workout done each morning!