+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hi Everyone,

Joining the thread quite late . Been taking a very relaxed approach this month to stop myself stressing out. I'm probably going to test tomorrow morning or on the 24th when af is due. I'm about 13dpo today...not 100% sure but think I may have O'd early.

Feeling positive this month, though trying not to get my hopes up! But the past couple of months I've had 1.5-2 days of spotting before af and this month there seems to be no sign of af (yet)!

Hopefully I get a nice Christmas present this year (bfp)...good luck to everyone testing in the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hey Mumsical, what do the clear circles mean again?
    Hey kelsie, clear circles mean data could be unreliable ie: not taken at same time of day, or if you have a bad night or get up before taking temp you can mark it so you know it may not be 100% accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Joining the thread quite late . Been taking a very relaxed approach this month to stop myself stressing out. I'm probably going to test tomorrow morning or on the 24th when af is due. I'm about 13dpo today...not 100% sure but think I may have O'd early.

Feeling positive this month, though trying not to get my hopes up! But the past couple of months I've had 1.5-2 days of spotting before af and this month there seems to be no sign of af (yet)!

Hopefully I get a nice Christmas present this year (bfp)...good luck to everyone testing in the next few days!
    Oh my goodness...you're the same as me! I'm 14dpo, no sign of AF and usually have luteal phase no longer than 10 days. Been too scared to test yet, don't want to set myself up for disappointment!

Might buy a HPT on Monday. Would be nice to get a BFP to give DH on Christmas Day!

Good luck to you & everyone else!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Falkor For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (22-12-2012)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Oh my goodness...you're the same as me! I'm 14dpo, no sign of AF and usually have luteal phase no longer than 10 days. Been too scared to test yet, don't want to set myself up for disappointment!

Might buy a HPT on Monday. Would be nice to get a BFP to give DH on Christmas Day!

Good luck to you & everyone else!!
    Good luck Falkor!

I don't want to be disappointed either - but that last FRER I have is starting to burn a hole in my bathroom cupboard, haha.

Not sure how long my luteal phase is but I think its about 14 days based on the past few months when I thought I ovulated and when af showed up. If I'm not pregnant this month I might try some OPK's rather than try and guess when I O'd based on ewcm!

I guess for me there's still a high chance af will show up on time...I'm not late yet. You sound like you have a high chance of getting a bfp Falkor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD31 - 15DPO! No BFP but no AF either!!!
    I keep feeling like AF has come but when I get to the loo it's just heaps of creamy CM.
    In 18 months of TTC - no two cycles have been the same due to undiagnosed PCOS. Now I've O'd for probably the second time in 12 months and I dont even have an idea of how long my LP normally is anyway! But 15 days feels sooooo long!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Nirok that's the worst feeling! Have you tested lately?

AFM - temps finally went up & FF has me at 3dpo today - still going to keep my NYE testing date though since my LP is normally 12 days. Unfortunately our timing was out for dtd - 5 days in a row leading up to O, but nothing on the day or day after - so I'm not particularly confident of our chances this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Nirok that's the worst feeling! Have you tested lately?

AFM - temps finally went up & FF has me at 3dpo today - still going to keep my NYE testing date though since my LP is normally 12 days. Unfortunately our timing was out for dtd - 5 days in a row leading up to O, but nothing on the day or day after - so I'm not particularly confident of our chances this cycle.
    You just described having sex on your most fertile days! The majority of pregnancies can be attributed to sex on the 5 days leading up to ovulation. Once ovulation has occurred, the egg lasts less than 12 hours, so the "horse has bolted", so to speak.
    Sounds like your chances are very good.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs have started tingling this afternoon. Probably all in my head but I think I'll have to test tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    My boobs have started tingling this afternoon. Probably all in my head but I think I'll have to test tomorrow!
    Mine too, how many dpo are you? I'm only four so it could all be in my head

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Thanks J37 - I always thought that dtd was best basically the day before, day of O and day after??

All the research we do gets confusing sometimes!