+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Anyone think I'm out yet with these stupid bbts this month. I have bad episodes of cramps but then bam nothing and I usually get af on the day of bad cramping,my cramps get so bad I need to take endone so this is only semi bad cramps ATM. Bfn again and either 13dpo or 10 dpo, because ff has gave me a dotted cover line so she's unsure about o day now lol
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrs nv View Post
    I'm not usually one to believe in superstitions, lucky charms etc. but my best friend told me today that she has been thinking about me a lot because she has had a butterfly hanging around her front door. Apparently this is meant to signify new life or something. With each of her pregnancies the same thing happened to her mum just before my bf found out she was pregnant. I kind of laughed it off, but just then I walked out of my office and there was a butterfly just floating around inside! As I said,I'm not usually a believer,but it'll take it 😄
    That it is a really cool story, I hope it rings true for u 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else get an enhanced sense of smell when they're getting ready to ovulate??

I've been taking note of my symptoms and there's a pattern starting to emerge about having a keen sense of smell a couple of days before Oing...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Does anyone else get an enhanced sense of smell when they're getting ready to ovulate??

I've been taking note of my symptoms and there's a pattern starting to emerge about having a keen sense of smell a couple of days before Oing...
    YES!!!! I do. I was starting to think I was going mad lol I've noticed I have a really good sence of smell when I ovulate and I'm very hungry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to glitter girl For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

So technically I'm not due to test until the 21st but the world might end that day so that's not fair lol
    I have decided to test this Sunday. I will be 11dpo and DH and I are planning to go out for lunch that day so if I get a bfp it will give us something to celebrate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Anyone think I'm out yet with these stupid bbts this month. I have bad episodes of cramps but then bam nothing and I usually get af on the day of bad cramping,my cramps get so bad I need to take endone so this is only semi bad cramps ATM. Bfn again and either 13dpo or 10 dpo, because ff has gave me a dotted cover line so she's unsure about o day now lol
    gliiter I suck at charts, fertility friend has had me fertile three times last cycle hahaha so have no idea what to look for obviously.

If it was me I would go with AF then you can only get a pleasant surprise if she doesn't turn up. But in saying that in reality I would tell myself it is af and still test every day lol I AM NUTS

how many cd's do you usually go for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misscheviuz View Post
    So technically I'm not due to test until the 21st but the world might end that day so that's not fair lol
    I have decided to test this Sunday. I will be 11dpo and DH and I are planning to go out for lunch that day so if I get a bfp it will give us something to celebrate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I got a bfp on 11DPO. Goodluck.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning all! Just getting up to get ready to leave for my surgery and af decided to show! Ahhh!!! I guess it's a good thing but o wanted it so bad after my mc. Fx for next month. Goodluck to all!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Glitter, you can come keep us company in January and we can all get our BFPs together! I'm due to O right on Xmas Day! Hmm is going to be interesting being at my mum's this year!!