+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    It is funny, some of my dearest friends I have never ever met in person but met them when I was ttcing with DS. I was lucky enough to meet to special BH ladies but I feel like the ones I still keep in contact with are almost no different to my in person friends. Specially now I have moved to NZ it is like they are all my aussie friends regardless of whether they are online or not.
    I wish you could move back to Aus!! I think its so cool we are ttc again together! Sorry that af arrived *HUGS*

Stephlouise, thats a definite bfp!!

glittergirl- it aint over til the witch arrives, so im not giving up on you yet! hang in there hun

2DPO..someone stop me from testing LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to all the BFP Sending sticky, healthy vibes!
    To all those waiting or AF has arrived FX and good luck!!

AFM: CD15, hopefully should O over the weekend!
    Do OPK's get darker until you get a positive? Yesterday's were darker than Tuesdays (but still not positive). TIA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    I wish you could move back to Aus!! I think its so cool we are ttc again together! Sorry that af arrived *HUGS*
    Me too M! Miss you guys. Sad we won't be able to go to SOGi and have our scans together this time around!!!

Glitter I am with Boycrazy.. it ain't over til it's over!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevven View Post
    Congrats to all the BFP Sending sticky, healthy vibes!
    To all those waiting or AF has arrived FX and good luck!!

AFM: CD15, hopefully should O over the weekend!
    Do OPK's get darker until you get a positive? Yesterday's were darker than Tuesdays (but still not positive). TIA.
    CD15 yay still time for a Dec bfp!!

Hope someone will answer re opks cause I totally don't remember how it works

4. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jorja, I'm so sorry to hear about your hair! that is so terrible I would definitely be asking for my money back and making a formal complaint.
    I am so lucky to have my hairdresser as one of my really good friends. I just buy the colour I want then go to her house and she does my hair usually while our DH's cook a BBQ and we have a few drinks. If they wont give your money back they should at least have another person redo your hair so it is what you actually wanted.
    Tinkerbell, Congrats on your BFP best Christmas present ever!!!!

Boy Crazy, Congrats on becoming an aunty! very exciting. My sis is 8 weeks preg atm and although I am insanely jealous (she is 2 years younger than me and was utd the first month, without even really trying) I am really excited
    mwl, How great is BH???? I go to start so many sentences with something like "when I was on BH" or "Someone I know on BH" (and I dont even really know you!!!!!) But can only talk to DH like this because no one else knows we are ttc!
    So much good advice, and a wealth of knowledge. I love that if I have a ttc or preg question I can always get an answer.

upforround, tThat is so lovely that you made so many great friends. What an amazing community we are a part of
    I'm sorry af arrived for you. Enjoy poas though
    Stephlouise, those are lovely BFP's ! although I would also be hanging to get to the doc, 12 days of poas and (fx) getting bfp's would be pretty awesome!

Glitter, Im sorry af seams to be arriving. Have fun bd'ing into 2013 and fx for a new year bfp for you!! Ive decided to take evening primrose oil this month (up until o) to try and increase cm, as I usually have very little. I thought that I got more when I was on bc and thought it was because of the bc. But I used to take EPO to help with PMS headaches, and as the headaches disappeared when stopping bc, I also stopped taking EPO. Then i discovered EPO also helps create fertile cm! so started taking it again yesterday. If your concerned about cm maybe try it? or pre seed?
    Good luck with your surgery.

Sevven, My opk's only get a tiny bit of gradual grading. I usually have almost no test line leading up to, then have line getting slightly darker for 1-2 days then a positive then it goes back down the following days.
    I know a lot of people get a lot of grading though and it gets slightly darker each day until positive.
    some people also test twice a day as sometimes LH surge is only short and you might miss it.

afm, cd 7 and just waiting, waiting, waiting *sigh*
    I have hurt my back so off work atm. I tried to work through it as I do not do 'resting' well at all but I had a meeting with my bosses and they saw that I was not moving properly and sent me home until the osteo can clear me to work!!! BORING!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Aphroditie  (13-12-2012),BoyCrazy  (14-12-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    gah! for some reason i cant multiquote! sorry to those i leave out.my brain aint that good these days lol...baby brain..it quite never goes back to normal haha

sevven- my opks got darker and darker, then my actual positive, the test line was as dark, if not slightly darker than the control line. Then the next day it started going lighter again. I kept mine all in a row so i could compare them lol. I would test twice a day, 10am then 4pm. (you do what works for u) but later in the arvys is best. Good luck! btw did u used to be sweetseven?

upforroundtwo- gosh those were the days lol...i miss SOgi, i still remember meeting you and pigging out at lunch haha. How is af treating you?

mrsla- gosh i hope your back is ok! and i hope its better in time to you know, dtd lol!! rest up girl!!! and thanks for the congrats on becoming an auntie! 8.1 pounds at 37+5 i would hate to have seen how big he wouldve got if he were 40wks lol!! *crosses legs*

ive held out on testing LOL. being only 2dpo im just a complete nutter for even thinking about it! wish there was a test to show up straight away!! *waiting waiting waiting*

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The witch arrived so I'm out! Good luck to everyone this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    upforround, tThat is so lovely that you made so many great friends. What an amazing community we are a part of
    I'm sorry af arrived for you. Enjoy poas though
    Stephlouise, afm, cd 7 and just waiting, waiting, waiting *sigh*
    I have hurt my back so off work atm. I tried to work through it as I do not do 'resting' well at all but I had a meeting with my bosses and they saw that I was not moving properly and sent me home until the osteo can clear me to work!!! BORING!!!!
    cd7 get in there girl!! well careful of your back of course
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    upforroundtwo- gosh those were the days lol...i miss SOgi, i still remember meeting you and pigging out at lunch haha. How is af treating you?
    I know! it was fun, Sogi was great. they don't have an equivalent here that I have found.

AF is fine. cramping gone, was heavy when I woke up now faded to med flow, will be gone by tomorrow night if it follows pattern. then it is ON

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    me too, come hang in Jan thread!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I know right?!? Me too.

Feels weird telling ppl about it sometimes.. I can't seem to find a way to explain BH to ppl without it sounding like some childish 'chatroom' kind of thing
    This is so true! My DP always mocks me about BH but I don't care, I love it here!

AFM-Still AF free which is surprising to me! She's due to arrive tmw though but I'm still testing tonite n every other night til she comes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Sorry to read Squiggs GL next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm not usually one to believe in superstitions, lucky charms etc. but my best friend told me today that she has been thinking about me a lot because she has had a butterfly hanging around her front door. Apparently this is meant to signify new life or something. With each of her pregnancies the same thing happened to her mum just before my bf found out she was pregnant. I kind of laughed it off, but just then I walked out of my office and there was a butterfly just floating around inside! As I said,I'm not usually a believer,but it'll take it 😄