+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Welcome & good luck!!

AFM-I'm holding out on the testing so far but it's all I've been thinking bout today LOL!

FX for a definite second line on FRER tmw
    Fx for a darker line. But ur last line was pretty convincing too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-12-2012),upforroundtwo  (12-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Fx for a darker line. But ur last line was pretty convincing too!
    Thanks MWL

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Carly11 View Post
    So after the bleeding I thought may have been implantation got abit heavy (started 3days before period due and have had regular cycles for 6months +) I went to the docs to tell him and he sent some blood tests off to check for pregnancy but also check my hormone levels as he thinks that the bleeding may be a period due to me being slightly underweight throwing my hormone levels out! Super confusing ha, did a test today as no more bleeding and period meant to start today and bfn but wasn't fmu... Think ill just wait till results of blood now on Friday!

Good luck to everyone else x
    good luck! hope you get a BFP! try not to stress.. I'm underweight too (good genetics, I could eat McDonalds for breakfast, KFC for lunch, and hungry jacks for tea for a week and not see a single kilo!!) thank god my periods have always been on time

have any of you girls heard of O'ing earlier? I'm experiencing a lot of pregnancy symptoms (weeing ALOT! constant headache for 2 days, extremely tired, going to sleep at 10PM which is VERY strange for me, bloated (DP asked if I was pregnant I looked so bloated! Lol))

I also experienced a few drops of blood during intercourse (shown on a towel after we BD'ed) which I'm beginning to think could have been implantation when I first assumed it was ovulation bleeding? I've been off the pill for 2-3 months so I'm thinking (secretly hoping) that I have O'd earlier then predicted on my Pink Pad app, I was said to have only just O'd 2 days ago?

*very confusing*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Since stopping the pill, my o day varied from month to month. It was anywhere from CD11 to CD18.

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks lil smurfy, I guess I'll test when AF is due anyway.. I need to vent as I'm VERY upset with my experience at the hair dressers today (this is long lol)

I went to a new salon today, I got a lovely girl named Michelle.. she was very bubbly and nice but I could tell from the second I sat down she was already deciding what SHE wanted to do with my hair. I wanted an all over brown with a trim.. I told her this and she didn't even give me a preview of what colour I was getting. off she went to make it up.
    this alone p*ssed me off but wait..

she started putting the dye on and she got to my ear where I have newly double pierced helix (top of ear) which is extremely sore so I said, 'would you mind watching those piercings? they're very sore' and she said 'sure' now I understand that the piercings are my responsibility, I chose to get them whatever, but she did NOT watch them. she pulled them, knocked them, hit them and everything else possible, when my hair was tangled in them from her being so rough she just pulled my hair out of them taking no care what so ever and by this stage I was almost in tears. she didn't acknowledge that I was pulling away from her everytime she hit them.

anyway, I went over to the basin to wrinse the colour out some time later and my god!!!! I have never felt so much pain, she was so rough she actually RIPPED one of the piercings out. I have NEVER felt so much pain, my ear started pouring out blood and she was like 'oh gosh! I'm so sorry' and I replied sitting there in tears as my whole ear was throbbing 'ouuuuuuchhhh, that's okay ha'
    (I'm too darn nice!!!)

I took the other piercing out as it was pouring out blood too as she went to get the scissors to cut my hair.. which was still wet. I thought they don't do that anymore?! she cut it, without asking what I wanted while I sat there in tears. dried it and quickly straightened it without any care whatsoever. I checked the time and it was 6:05PM, the salon shuts at 6PM she was obviously wanting to leave.. the color was way darker than I even wanted and the cut was nothing like I wanted and she didn't even show me the back or anything.

I went to the counter still in tears (I'm not sure why I was still crying, I had a little breakdown lol) and she smiled and said $140. like are you for real, you ripped my ear apart and did nothing I wanted!!

I paid, went to walk out the door and she said 'sorry about your ear!! see you next time '

I shut the door after DP was out and said 'you most definetly will not see me again'. DP got a good giggle out of my response as he was the one holding my hand when I was crying.. lol!!

I got in the car and went to say how bad it was still hurting and burst into tears again.. my god what is wrong with me?? but it did hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    thanks lil smurfy, I guess I'll test when AF is due anyway.. I need to vent as I'm VERY upset with my experience at the hair dressers today (this is long lol)

I went to a new salon today, I got a lovely girl named Michelle.. she was very bubbly and nice but I could tell from the second I sat down she was already deciding what SHE wanted to do with my hair. I wanted an all over brown with a trim.. I told her this and she didn't even give me a preview of what colour I was getting. off she went to make it up.
    this alone p*ssed me off but wait..

she started putting the dye on and she got to my ear where I have newly double pierced helix (top of ear) which is extremely sore so I said, 'would you mind watching those piercings? they're very sore' and she said 'sure' now I understand that the piercings are my responsibility, I chose to get them whatever, but she did NOT watch them. she pulled them, knocked them, hit them and everything else possible, when my hair was tangled in them from her being so rough she just pulled my hair out of them taking no care what so ever and by this stage I was almost in tears. she didn't acknowledge that I was pulling away from her everytime she hit them.

anyway, I went over to the basin to wrinse the colour out some time later and my god!!!! I have never felt so much pain, she was so rough she actually RIPPED one of the piercings out. I have NEVER felt so much pain, my ear started pouring out blood and she was like 'oh gosh! I'm so sorry' and I replied sitting there in tears as my whole ear was throbbing 'ouuuuuuchhhh, that's okay ha'
    (I'm too darn nice!!!)

I took the other piercing out as it was pouring out blood too as she went to get the scissors to cut my hair.. which was still wet. I thought they don't do that anymore?! she cut it, without asking what I wanted while I sat there in tears. dried it and quickly straightened it without any care whatsoever. I checked the time and it was 6:05PM, the salon shuts at 6PM she was obviously wanting to leave.. the color was way darker than I even wanted and the cut was nothing like I wanted and she didn't even show me the back or anything.

I went to the counter still in tears (I'm not sure why I was still crying, I had a little breakdown lol) and she smiled and said $140. like are you for real, you ripped my ear apart and did nothing I wanted!!

I paid, went to walk out the door and she said 'sorry about your ear!! see you next time '

I shut the door after DP was out and said 'you most definetly will not see me again'. DP got a good giggle out of my response as he was the one holding my hand when I was crying.. lol!!

I got in the car and went to say how bad it was still hurting and burst into tears again.. my god what is wrong with me?? but it did hurt!
    Far out that's horrible!!! You sound just like me with the "being too nice" thing when you're not happy with an outcome. I hate confrontation that's why, but find it much easier to put something in writing to management, could be an option?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Kelsie- that is exactly what is wrong with me, I hate confrontation unless I'm sticking up for someone else.. I'm such a weakling!! I just put up a FB status warning others not to go to her after my traumatic experience lol! the manager is actually my good friend I might have to send him a message letting him know what happened

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Kelsie- that is exactly what is wrong with me, I hate confrontation unless I'm sticking up for someone else.. I'm such a weakling!! I just put up a FB status warning others not to go to her after my traumatic experience lol! the manager is actually my good friend I might have to send him a message letting him know what happened
    Ahhhh good good that you're friends with the manager, at least you'll get taken seriously! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Kelsie- yeah but he's friends with Michelle outside of work so it could be a little awkward.. see i suck at confrontation! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh! Well then yes that will make things interesting. If you don't socialize with Michelle then maybe you can still have a chat to the manager about it. It would be hard but at the end of the day I wouldn't like her to get away with treating you like that and possibly others all because she wanted to get out on time ya know :-)