+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppiecon View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all the new BFPs! And boo to all the AFs!

I've been scarce for the last few days as I not only found out my sister-in-law is 6 weeks along but a good friend is 16 weeks along. So very happy for them, but each announcement was like a punch in the stomach too. So hard.

Unfortunately I'm out this month. AF is on her way (spotting and cramping today) so I'll be going into the Jan thread. Fertilty Friend told me that I O'd on CD18, and all that time I thought I O'd on CD14, with last BD on CD15, so definitely missed eggie this month. Hoping OPKs work for the next round, I'm finding it confusing and frustrating.

Good luck to you all!
    That's tough. If I found out my sil was pregnant before me I'd lose it

I'm planning on bding for a few days after expected O (& trying out OPKs) this month, so hopefully that will give us the best chance of catching eggy. All going well, I should be able to try the FRER on 28 Dec (so just sneak into Dec testing!). AF due approx 7/1, but could be earlier or later

fx (for you) that ff was wrong & the spotting/cramping is implantation... otherwise, good luck for January!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    That's tough. If I found out my sil was pregnant before me I'd lose it

I'm planning on bding for a few days after expected O (& trying out OPKs) this month, so hopefully that will give us the best chance of catching eggy. All going well, I should be able to try the FRER on 28 Dec (so just sneak into Dec testing!). AF due approx 7/1, but could be earlier or later

fx (for you) that ff was wrong & the spotting/cramping is implantation... otherwise, good luck for January!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Thanks for FX Funchu! I don't think the spotting is implantation - it would have been 16 days since O and I don't think it takes that long to get where it's going! Plus I had a BFN this morning...

SIL is 7 years older than me, so I'm very glad it's happened for her, but (to sound like a child) I want a sticky bub too!!

I'll also be BDing as much as possible a few days before and after suspected O, and hoping the OPKs work. FX to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    can I join this thread?
    i had a natural early mc ( 5 weeks) on nov 21 and didn't want to wait, so have been dtd since we could.
    i have no idea when I would or could test, so just a waiting game

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Congrats StephLouise I hope that second line keeps getting darker for u n AF stays the hell away
    You too Chillies!

Thanks for all the lovely messages ladies =) xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephlouise For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

TMI:
    So I'm now 6dpo and have had dry cm since O day. Usually I at least have some creamy cm every day after. I just checked my FF chart from when I was pregnant with my DS and it looks like I was dry until a day or so after implantation (based on symptoms and stuff I can pretty much pin point the day!), then it just went out of control and there was heaps of creamy cm.
    Here's hoping that this current scenario has the same outcome!
    Implantation with my DS was around 10 or 11dpo so hopefully in about 5 or 6 days time I will start to get some symptoms!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Afternoon ladies. So I just got my results back from the GP and I couldn't be happier. Having spent the last 10years thinking having children would be all but impossible and treating my DS as a total miracle baby.. According to my bloods and scans from last week I either no longer have or was mis-diagnosed with PCOS.
    Woohoo.!!!!!
    Im so relieved not only from a fertility perspective but for my general health. PCOS increases your risk of all sorts of nasty diseases related to hormone and insulin levels etc. I am glowing with excitement knowing I am no longer in a higher risk category.

Whilst I do have some cysts on my ovaries this itself is not enough to conclusive say I have PCOS. Some cysts are actually common among many women. My hormone levels are near perfect and my bloods reflect perfectly my cycle at the time of the test. In having regular 35 day cycles and am on track to O on cd 22 this month.
    Doc was more than pleased to give us a clean bill and was happy we are both on pre-natal suppliments. Also highly recommended OPKs and bbt to keep an eye on our fertile window.

So all we need now is some good baby making and a sticky bub!
    : )
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 11-12-2012 at 17:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Madewithlove- great news! Must be such a relief to get the results you did

Stephlouise- congrats. I'm usually useless at seeing lines but I can definitely see that one!

Currently 5dpo and have had cramps all day. Don't want to read too much into it but can't help but wonder and hope it's implantation cramps.
    Have a couple of ic tests that I will prob end up using in a couple of days but have told myself I can't purchase frer tests until the weekend. Hopefully I can wait that long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after the bleeding I thought may have been implantation got abit heavy (started 3days before period due and have had regular cycles for 6months +) I went to the docs to tell him and he sent some blood tests off to check for pregnancy but also check my hormone levels as he thinks that the bleeding may be a period due to me being slightly underweight throwing my hormone levels out! Super confusing ha, did a test today as no more bleeding and period meant to start today and bfn but wasn't fmu... Think ill just wait till results of blood now on Friday!

Good luck to everyone else x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    It's great to hear your experience has been positive. I will definitely look into it tomorrow. At the moment I'm willing to try anything, I just don't want to have to spend thousands
    I heard that the d&c was meant to b good for me to clean me out etc lol but I just don't know
    I don't think my LP was ever this short before. I'm hoping I can get it sorted.

What's the Ovarianne then? I haven't heard of that one x
    "Support for Normal, Healthy Female
    Reproductive Function.

In healthy individuals, ingredients in Ovarianne have been shown to or traditionally used for:

Supporting healthy, female reproductive function.
    Assist in regulating menstruation.
    Contains key reproductive herbs; shatavari and dong quai.

The acupuncturist put me on it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tymum View Post
    Hi ladies,
    can I join this thread?
    i had a natural early mc ( 5 weeks) on nov 21 and didn't want to wait, so have been dtd since we could.
    i have no idea when I would or could test, so just a waiting game
    Welcome & good luck!!

AFM-I'm holding out on the testing so far but it's all I've been thinking bout today LOL!

FX for a definite second line on FRER tmw