So the appointment didn't go the way I hoped. Apparently follies still are early days... They have sent me home with FSH (this round was drug free however changes happen I guess) so now wait to see what bloods come back as this arvo and they will tell me if I start the injections to try and push things along! Clinic wants it to happen this week or next as they shut down for Xmas.... Please let me ovulate before then!