+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=Just One Wish;6952757]AFM, it looks like i'm out ladies, had a massive temp drop this morning and a BFN. Oh well onwards and upwards, I'll still hang around and see how the rest of you get on.
    [QUOTE]
    Sorry to hear about your temp drop, at least you can enjoy a christmas drink now? Thats what I am telling myself anyway. Mind you we didn't start technically trying untila couple of weeks ago when we realised I could have been pregnant so wasn't mentally ready this month. But not like it stops you getting ttc madness
    you can join me hanging out in the Dec and Jan threads

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Yeah I think you are right it's not a good indicator because it changes way to much and to be honest it's much more effort that it's work. Hope you are well x
    Ha i know! My CM is being soooo annoying too. Nothing like other cycles when I have charted.
    Ah well my IC opks and hpts arrived today so least next cycle I will have those.
    I think I will still do Cervix and cm checking though as I kinda enjoy charting and symptom/sign checking.

I am good, AF feels like it has to be almost here, so will give me fertile period of xmas and nys! Now the test will be not to get so merry I pass out and not bd

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (10-12-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    scrap that, just got a very dark positive opk...guessing O will be anywhere in next 48hrs
    blood test tomorrow as i have to fast for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyCrazy For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Just a quick question do you have to get blood tests and doctors appt if you get a bfp, just wishful thinking as what if it's close to Christmas when I test and can't get in straight away, does it matter like what do they do in that appt
    I went to gp when I got my BFP, he looked at my hpts, agreed with me that they were positive and I was pregnant, and gave me a referral for an obstetrician.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Neo, no rush for GP appointment but you will need a referral for a private Ob or public hospital at some stage. If you're thinking of going private then generally they can book out pretty quick so best to call as soon as you get a BFP and they probably won't see you for a few weeks anyway so you'd just need your referral from GP by then. For public some of the better services like midwife teams or birthcentres might book out so the sooner you can get a referral the better for this too but waiting a couple of weeks over Christmas shouldn't matter. Here's hoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess you have so much going on in your life and I think anyone going through what you are would be emotional. don't be hard on yourself, and just worry about looking after you xo

glitter, fx your symptoms are not af I have no idea about cervix position, Ive never tried so cant help you , sorry.

tinkerbell, really hoping that your bit of blood is implantation and not af coming to visit early, keep us posted

upforroundtwo, as i said, I dont track my cervix position, (way too confusing for me) so I hope you work out whats happening by getting an BFP! what dpo are you? can your cramping be implantation??
    I love my ic opk's, it totally feeds my poas addaction haha, Hope they work well for you and you catch that pesky little egg this month.
    I wont chart, temp etc as I know that I will begin to obsess over it and drive DH insane! lol

GDY, good luck, I hope your insemination goes brilliantly!

Just one, Sorry to hear af is on her way. 2013 is our year!!!!

, so will give me fertile period of xmas and nys! Now the test will be not to get so merry I pass out and not bd
    haha, I totally hear you on this point! I rarely pass out, but i sometimes get so merry that i just cbf doing anything but stare at the tv (which makes bd totally out of the question)
    my fertile time is really sucky this month. will be fertile the 5 days leading up to holidays and expect to o the last day of work! (would be much better if I o late and have lots of holiday time to get lots of bd'ing in)
    then if af arrives, my next o will be a week after I am back at work. So in 3 weeks holidays, there is not likely to be a single fertile day!!!

cd 4 for me today and af seams to be getting shorter and shorter! only a day and a half of REALLY light flow, and then half a day of spotting! I really wonder if my lining would be too think to have anything implant??? its also always brown old blood and very rarely and fresh red blood! does anyone know if this means anything??
    I'm considering trying acupuncture to see if it can do anything to help?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I'm so so angry!!! Work cover have been so slack and can only do my surgery on the 11th Jan! I was hoping to do this before I got my bfp so if I do get one this week I won't be able to do this surgery which I desperately need!!!!! Ahhh hopefully they can do it this week or even early next week!!!! Stupid work cover!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so so angry!!! Work cover have been so slack and can only do my surgery on the 11th Jan! I was hoping to do this before I got my bfp so if I do get one this week I won't be able to do this surgery which I desperately need!!!!! Ahhh hopefully they can do it this week or even early next week!!!! Stupid work cover!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

1 dpo, now for the best part: 2WW.. (note my sarcasm)

I wouldn't use you cervix as a indicator as to whether or not you have conceived, just wait it out and see how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Neo, no rush for GP appointment but you will need a referral for a private Ob or public hospital at some stage. If you're thinking of going private then generally they can book out pretty quick so best to call as soon as you get a BFP and they probably won't see you for a few weeks anyway so you'd just need your referral from GP by then. For public some of the better services like midwife teams or birthcentres might book out so the sooner you can get a referral the better for this too but waiting a couple of weeks over Christmas shouldn't matter. Here's hoping